  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1441 – 1460 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bricks on the Brain re-launches!

(...) Woohoo! Very nice Jake! I am not much of a train man myself, but I greatly enjoy what you have built. Also, your logo is classic and very snazzy, mixed with a sharp looking site. Keep up the good work! Rob McMurray www.brickwired.com (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks on the Brain re-launches!

G'Day Nice work ! Question: In two of the views of your hopper cars (hopper.jpg, hopper2.jpg) there is some elevated track in the background, how did you do the support for the track ? Cheers Oliver <snip> (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks on the Brain re-launches!

(...) That is actually the Monorail track and supports. The pic you are referencing was taken at the train layout at Brickfest 2001. Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: bricks upside down

(...) Here: (URL) technic pegs in the bottom of bricsk works for me, although there is a slight gap between the two. -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: bricks upside down

Well, for attaching arches upside down, I found that a 1/2 techic peg inserted into the arch worked well: (URL) bottom 2x6x1 arch is upside down. At the bottom of the arch is just tiles. It leaves a little space, but not much... <shameless plug> (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: bricks upside down

(...) Here's a technique I thought up awhile back in response to a similiar question. (URL) kind of limiting since you need to use a 2xN brick to make it work, but it's completely seamless and quite strong. Also, I've somewhat invented a new piece! (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Bricks & Blocks

I am heading to Toronto in a month and I am hoping to make a trip to the outlet mall in Cookstown. Has anybody been there lately who could give me an idea of what kind of clearance items they have? I plan to buy some 9V track, but I would also be (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks = Blocky? Nah... (Was Three Galactic Alliance Carriers)

(...) Werd. You can definatly make something not look boxy without using a ton of slopes. It's called SNOT ;-P. I have found that large plates work well for large ships. They make it lighter too! <plug> Check out my ship: (URL) </plug> --Kyle (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks = Blocky? Nah... (Was Three Galactic Alliance Carriers)

With you on that! I like to think that my work with the Carriers has left them a bit less boxy than... well... *boxes*. They lack the curves of a ship like Myase, but I try to keep them slim and trim all the same. Curving the front and back ends (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks = Blocky? Nah... (Was Three Galactic Alliance Carriers)

What the heck is a SNOT? What the heck is a BURP and all those other commonly used acronyms for that matter? Whatever a SNOT is, I don't have one in all likelihood.. As for pre-curved things, I have a boat hull from one of those "boats that really (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks = Blocky? Nah... (Was Three Galactic Alliance Carriers)

(...) (URL) out the FAQ. Most of the commonly use acronyms are there. SNOT = Studs Not On Top. It's not a piece, it's a building technique. Generally, it involves hinges or Technic pieces to mount standard pieces at odd angles. The fun part is (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks & Pieces Newsletter

I thought a couple of pics might help: (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

Thanks for forwarding Phil. Here are 2 pics if it helps people in my quest to find out more.... (URL) Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:Goo18K.6tI@lugnet.com... (...) Manager, (...) to (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks & Pieces Newsletter

Thanks for the info Phil. I don't know whether or not to sell it on yet. Although I'm fond of my 70's Lego, I'm not exactly a collector, so it would probably be far more appreciated by someone else. Thanks again, and have a merry one :) Steve. "Phil (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Bricks wanted if anyone finds them

Okay, I know these parts may be hard to come by, but if anyone has the Gryffindor shield and/or banners from #4709 Hogwarts Castle and wants to sell them, I will be willing to buy. Im not putting it in marketplace.buysell or whatever, this is just (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available!

"Steven B. Combs" <stevencombs@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GrAu1q.92B@lugnet.com... (...) The name Bimp made me giggle! Iain (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Curved bricks

(...) I remember Shiri doing this[1] too. No, unfortunately there's no arch piece made yet that fills that gap. (...) Yep, useful for SNOT building. Brad Hamilton is the first person who came into my head; I believe he used this to his advantage (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available!

(...) Or for that matter, at least a viewer of .ldr and .mpd files. That might be even easier. Wouldn't it be great to be able to go to a users group meeting and show off your lastest CAD creation without having to worry about getting access to a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Cheap RCX bricks at S@H

(...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!

All, Several years ago, I had a vision of a link portal that would be a one stop destination for all finding all the fan created building instructions on the Web. For a number of reasons, this project kept getting moved to the back burner, and never (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad) !!

bricks
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>