 Space / 11752
Re: Bricks = Blocky? Nah... (Was Three Galactic Alliance Carriers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:10:05 GMT

   What the heck is a SNOT? What the heck is a BURP and all those other
commonly used acronyms for that matter?
   Whatever a SNOT is, I don't have one in all likelihood..
   As for pre-curved things, I have a boat hull from one of those "boats
that really float" sets, but it doesn't work very well in other uses..
I've tried it.
   However, I think I'll stick with adding sensors and doors to the
front of something to make it look less blocky.
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html