 Space / 11705
11704  |  11706
Subject:
Now Presenting... Three Galactic Alliance Carriers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 03:17:26 GMT

G'day (well, G'evening) all,

I've just been backing up files (my server seems to be moving) for my site
and I decided to post my new pictures of my carriers to Brickshelf while I
was at it. I've only got one pic of each ship up right now, but more will
follow, and there will be actual pages up on each (are already on a couple)
when my website is successfully relocated.

Without further ado, three GA Carriers:

HMS Renown ~ Line-of-battle Carrier
HMS Conqueror ~ Supercarrier
HMS Monarch ~ Supercarrier

All can be found in this Brickshelf Folder (...I hope:):

Just a note on my construction methods -- they are a bit small to be dubbed
'Supercarriers' and 'Battle Carriers', but that's due mainly to my lack of
mass supplies of bricks. To compensate, I use *tiny* fighters, courtest of a
convenient alien race. Renown carries about 40, and you can see two examples
in the Conqueror's picture.

Well, feedback is always appreciated.

Kenneth Tam
GA 826 Squadron