 Space / 11732
Re: Now Presenting... Three Galactic Alliance Carriers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 02:39:06 GMT

   Heh, I know what ya' mean about lack of parts... For my new (large)
ship I had to buy 500 1x4 black bricks and take the white and black out
of my entire collection to create it.
   This time, I integrated the superstructure. I made a huge mistake
with the Lord Alexander, I made a small superstructure that attached
with plates. I took it apart for the plates, and intended to build
another, integrate superstructure. However, that obviously didn't
happen. =)
   What I really need is some sloped parts, know what I mean? You appear
to have as may sloped parts as I do. =) Fortunately though, I have a
solution now for breaking up the box appearnace, cheaply: I'm going to
break up the blocky appearance of the front of my new ship with a bunch
of sensors, antennas, etc. =) I'll try to add my extremely limited
number of sloped parts to make it look better, and maybe use a couple of
hinges and plates to give it a tapered look..
   Anyhow Kenneth (Ken, Kenny?), I look forward to exchanging tips with
ya', and keep up the good work!
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html