  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Grand Re-Opening! Bricks on the Brain

Wow, what an intense couple of weeks we have had! Bricks on the Brain has launched the second generation of our web site andboy do we have new stuff! We have improved the navigation of the store by adding additional sub categories. We now have over (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics.palm)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Wanted: light grey bricks

I am working on a large castle. I need alot of light grey bricks, 1x 's and 2x 's. I need a ton of 2x 's. I also need light brey castle corners. If you can supply a large amount of these (in good condition) I would be interested. I prefer to go (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: bricks upside down

(...) You can reduce this gap by using half-pegs instead (the ones with a stud on one end instead of another peg). This tends to be a bit loose, though. If you have the space and don't want outward signs, you could use a pair of <part:6232> "Brick 2 (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  RE: bricks upside down

(...) I like stuff to be fixed, so just sliding in the parts isn't good enough for me. :) Upside down stuff is easiest to do in a wall that's at least 2 studs thick, in my experience. Here are some solutions that can be used in a 1 stud wide space (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  MBC 0.6.2 observations

Changed model Pressed "command+s" (menu lit up) Pressed "command+q" I was greeted with a dialogue box that stated that the changes hadn't been saved and asked if I wanted to save them. I dismissed the dialogue box, and quit. I launched MBC 0.6.2 and (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Call for Mechers @ Bricks West 2003

Looking for Mechers to gather at the Pavillion in Legoland Carlsbad for Bricks West 2003. An estimate is needed to allow for Table space for the Mecha Display. Please state your intentions and give an approximate amount of MOCs you may be bringing. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Blashemy? - Repairing LEGO Bricks?

(...) I have used jet glue (available at most hobby stores) with some success, though, as a solvent, the glue can potentially foul the bricks if you're not careful. Other choices include Ambroid Proweld and Tenax 7R, both of which are also solvents (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Blashemy? - Repairing LEGO Bricks?

(...) I have used jet glue (available at most hobby stores) with some success, though, as a solvent, the glue can potentially foul the bricks if you're not careful. Other choices include Ambroid Proweld and Tenax 7R, both of which are also solvents (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Is it efficient to replace plates w/bricks in a plates studs up mosaic?

(...) Yes it is ! If you build larger mosaics, you'll see that it gets much heavier if you only use plates. The more bricks you use, the lighter your finished mosaic will be. The best method?? In my mosaic I searched for large areas to use bricks (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Studless Brick Wall Study

(...) And dalek (5-stud) bricks, and technic 1x1 one-hole bricks, too, one presumes... It's very neat, what with half-plate spacing everywhere, but you'd have to be very carefully moving it if you didn't want to have to re-set loads of tiles! I have (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Duplo parts?

(...) No, it's correct. If they were thicker, you wouldn't be able to put Duplo bricks on top of System bricks. (...) The stud height has changed over the years. The newer ones are quite close to 11. I haven't checked the older ones that closely. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Advice for lego Purchase

(...) My recommendation is to buy as many copies of 3739 Blacksmith Shop as you can. It has a great number of grey bricks, arches, windows, roof bricks, and detail pieces. As for bulk packs, I've done some studying, and you're better off ordering (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks available at Factory LEGOLAND Günzburg (was Rebuild my SBB....)

In lugnet.trains, Dirk Meier writes: <snip list of "paradise"> (...) Sounds like paradise to me... I agree, it would be nice if S@H had it but the advantage of doing it this way is that the labor to pick and pack is not costing TLC anything... the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: New sculpture: Geoffrey the Giraffe

(...) Well, they haven't supplied me with any bricks quite yet. I had bought the bricks with my own funds before they'd requested the sculpture. If they decide they can handle the price, they will pay me for the sculpture, at which time I'll glue it (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Q2 Mega Bloks conference call (Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!!)

I don't see how this can be true... Everyone knows construction brick toys are a dying breed. You can't sell girls construction bricks and regular bricks just do not sell. Is there profit mainly in the Dragons (a toy I will be buying in zero (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions: Different for me?

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:Gr5318.Fn4@lugnet.com... (...) the option of doing a 'spotlight evaluation' on the LEGO wish list and seemingly nothing else. Is it different for us Europeans, or am I missing (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Lt grey bricks finishing on ebay in the next hour, very cheap

I have a large number of lt grey bricks I am auctioning which are not perfect but are very cheap (eg mixed 2x 291 for $1.25 currently! See (URL) see them all see here: (URL) mail is available, a lot cheaper than the airmail price on the auction (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Why are slope bricks textured?

(...) OK, I would love to give some special reason, but I know of none. Ever since the sloped bricks first came out in red (1958) and blue (1960), they have had the textured finish. The simplest explanation I can think of is because most roofs are (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks? Magazine Announcements: Charter Subscription Offer and Preview Sneak Peek

(...) Correct. (...) Frankly, we haven't quite decided yet. It really depends upon the amount of interest we see. If thousands of folks want the magazine...it'll be cheap. If hundreds want it...it'll be expensive. I don't wish to go into depth (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  thousands of bargains (literally!) at my auction

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V: I have taken bits and pieces from my previous auctions and the ones that I participate in as a buyer for this format. 10 Sept 99: Any listing without a bid can be bid on at any level. If no one else wants it for (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>