  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1341 – 1360 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Registration open for Bricks by the Bay Convention April 9-11 2010, Fremont California

The San Francisco Bay area in California is hosting a new LEGO convention later this spring called Bricks by the Bay. The event will be held in Fremont on April 9-11, 2010. You can now (URL) for Bricks by the Bay> on our website. Hurry - early (...) (15 years ago, 4-Feb-10, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks for Brains takes "The Science of Bridges" to COSI Toledo

(...) Duane, Going through the (URL) pictures>, looks like everyone had a LOT of fun. I'm bummed that I couldn't make it out. Also a very cool reminder that LEGO bridges can hold quite a bit of weight. So most of our trains are probably pretty safe. (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.events, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

As always, thanks for the views and bids last time around. Here is a smaller offering this week, only 8 lots. (URL) pound lot of gray plates> (URL) West lot of brown bricks, log bricks and panels, mini figures, stickered bricks from Gold City (...) (16 years ago, 19-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Chicago LIC Bricks for Trade

Hello! I went to the opening of the Chicago LIC center this weekend and picked up a few extra promotional bricks they handed out. I would like to trade the extras I have for other promotional bricks. Please e-mail me your offers. Thanks! Skip (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  WTT: Promo Bicks

Hi! I have several extra Soccer promo bricks and one Chicago LIC opening brick available for trade. I need any other promo bricks except Kidvention and Brick or Treat bricks. Please e-mail me with any offers. Thanks! Skip Gridley (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: This is just funny.

(...) Actually this maybe a good set...(well for me that is). On the very bottom of Seaborn Brick I'm using bricks stacked up 2 bricks high, in an order that makes the very bottom deck strong and durable....but, since Seaborn Brick is so long and (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Did the original LEGO bricks come in green?

Take a look at this auction, here is an excelent picture of old bricks with the windows and doors which fit in the slots: (URL) these items definitely LEGO? I know that the early bricks had slots in them, but I'm not sure if the windows were (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Old Light & Dark Gray Brick packs are gone

It's the beginning of the end. The bulk packs of true light gray bricks are sold out, and the true dark gray bricks are listed under Retired Products on Shop At Home: (URL) Light Gray Bricks> (URL) Dark Gray Bricks> All 3 plate packs are still (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.general, lugnet.color, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) guess (...) (which (...) black (...) I was so freaked out by this post that I immediately went to the catalog site and found the listings for the green bricks, black roof bricks, black plates and white plates. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) I can cite the pristine TYCO Superblocks in my collection dating from at least the time of your bricks, while formerly white LEGO bricks from the same period are a gentle shade of urine. I think it's the luck of the draw insofar as your (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: WTB: Bulk Red Bricks ...

Pawel, what sizes are you looking for exactly? I have a couple thousand (?) 2x2s I could trade with you if you happen to have an abundance of black bricks (I'm looking for a lot of 1x2, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4 blacks bricks). I'm not sure of my 2x2 red (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Boxed 390 Cadillac

(...) wow... nice set, one thing to look for (and maybe someone can help me out here, i'm not sure)... if they are not original bricks, are the exactly like the original bricks... since a lot of bricks have gone through various stages in time... (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  What happened to the bulk bricks?

I don't see any announcement here concerning it and both here and on the S@H site itself bulk bricks are referred to, but I can't find them. "If you are looking for information on bulk ordering, the official LEGO website has a LEGO Bulk Ordering (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Missing Bricks re-opens, FREE S&H for unlimitted time

After a few weeks of being closed, I've made changes in my ToS that will allow me to reopen my shop. My shop's name is now: Missing Brick, Free S&H , to be found at: (URL) new in my ToS & shop properties: FREE S&H on all orders (USA/Canada)!! (this (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] BOX-4-BLOX™-THE INCREDIBLE BOX THAT SORTS AND STORES LEGO® BRICKS

(...) Hey Ondrew - Thanks for the positive review! Having used the box myself, I suggest using all of the trays to sort basic bricks, here's why: The yellow tray allows anything smaller than 4x4 to pass through, the blue tray anything smaller than (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Anyone watch Big Brother on RTL2 last night?

I caught a program called Big Brother (on 0100 CET 31st May) and basically the people of the house had bulk-ordered hundreds of Duplo bricks including white bricks which don't exist. They were also making stuff that didn't look like anything - (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Bricks Without Holes On The Side

It might be the decaf coffee I've been drinking lately or that sip from the "Y-can" I had at the Pepsi-Challenge, but I'm slowly getting into System stuff. See I haven't always been a technic freak, as a matter of fact I started out with an all (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  WTB Gray CORNER bricks!!

Hello, I would like to purchase gray corner 2x2 medium slopes and concave bricks that are found in the star wars sets. I will pay well. Please E-mail offers Also need 44 kings torso's Sincerely, Doyle (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!

Does anyone have a cost on them? How common are the red roof bricks? We will see them in the next Auczilla? Answers to the first question would be appreciated. -Nick Thomas Main wrote in message <378A0E06.B0456EA6@a...te.edu>... (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Home-made Light Bricks

Hi all, I would just like to pose a new idea. Current light bricks have lights, and different caps to provide different colors. What I am experimenting with now is the use of Light Emmiting Diodes(LEDs). LEDs will only light up if the current is (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>