  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1181 – 1200 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: new stuff on my site (coach, trolley...again, LEGO Logo art)

(...) I think Liquid plastic modelers cement would work reasonably well for glueing Lego bricks together since it is a solvent (and is intested for Polystyrene which should be sufficiently similar to ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) to work). (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Macroni Bricks

(...) Good luck. :( Last set *I* remember having more than a couple of them (and those were in grey) was 6046 - I think it has 4. (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Thanks Lego!

Dear Lego, You've been designing sets without those big hollow bases! Thanks you! Please keep it up! Those hollow base pieces are more difficult to store than most pieces. The Ninja sets have all had their prisoner cells/traps (whatever) built into (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  DACTA / MONORAIL / BULK BRICK update 5PM 4/8/99

Mark's SuperAuction III Update as of 5PM 4/08/99 NOTE: Rules are posted below the items to be bid on [1-22]: PLEASE BID AT: DMUSETTI@EARTHLINK.NET Please email with item number, bid amount, proxy bid if desired, and Full name. Current high bidders (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: 5151 Steep Sloped Bricks (45 deg)

(...) Yep. Most of my old red roof bricks have warped, especially the 2x4x2 ones, they give a sort of scalloped efffect to the edge of a roof <g>. (...) Could be. At this point it's hard to remember, but I don't think we bought any roof bricks (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  MA10 / Highlights and Features / 39 000+ Parts

MA10 (Modern Auction 10) - 39 000+ Brand New Lego Parts ===...=== ===...=== Highlights and Features ---...--- * An easy-to-use AucZILLA(tm)-like auction interface with single-character bidding. - Personal updates are generated and sent by email. - (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Lego Truck in Wellington

Well, the touring Lego Truck finally made it to where I am. Cool. So I bought a couple of the Maersk trucks, and a couple of the Lego tractors. And met Grahame Reid at last. Now I see what the fuss is about - these set are not Town Junior! If I was (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Castle Update: 6080 Now Complete

Hi. I've worked out a trade to replace the missing and damaged pieces from the 6080, so it will be sold complete. Welcome to Alan's castle Lego auction. The following are for sale; please read the descriptions carefully as three of the five sets are (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Legoland Train Model Nitpicking, vehicles I recognised, misc rantings.

(...) The figs in miniland are not minifigs. Really. Miniland scale is quite a bit bigger than minifig scale. A fig is about 6-8 bricks high and is built from individual parts. So the modelers have done a number of neat tricks with figs (simulated (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Macaroni bricks for trade

I have a lot (several hundred) of the dark gray Macaroni bricks (2x2 quarter circle) I got in a collection that I don't really need and am willing to trade them for certain other items. Rectangular Dark Gray BURPS - Will trade 1 for 1 on these) (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: LEGO clone auction

(...) Hmm, this is a good question. Like the rest of the site, the .market.* hierarchy is for LEGO® brand toys. From (URL) ... lugnet.market.auction (group): Auction announcements, updates, listings, and analysis; NOTE: this group is the ONLY group (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  FA (ebay): Ninja minifigs, equipment, building parts

Ninja minifigs (8, plus horse) (URL) equipment (including swords) (URL) White 1x2x5 columns (URL) white 1x2x5 columns plus 8 2x2x3 white columns (URL) thick green 12x24 baseplates (URL) log bricks and panels (URL) and Grey log bricks and wall panels (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... (...) What's the 3rd set? Not that I plan to buy anymore Mega Blocks. I think I am mostly a Lego purist and other than the weak moment at picking up the MB bucket, the two sets I got I got because they had major (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  DACTA / MONORAIL / BULK BRICK 8PM update 4/9/99

Mark's SuperAuction III Update as of 8PM 4/09/99 | | |NOTE: Rules are posted below the items to be bid on [1-22]: | | PLEASE BID AT: DMUSETTI@EARTHLINK.NET | |Please email with item number, bid amount, proxy bid if desired, and Full |name. Current (...) (26 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: LEGO clone auction

(...) I think Lego FAN items (web site announcements, tee shirt sales, events, alternative RCX software, etc) do belong in the normal groups. Non-Lego building systems belong in the clone-brands group. Modifications of Lego bricks and inclusion of (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  NLSO (Was Dark Ages story)

Dilemma indeed. I would go for the New Supercar, since I have a vast assortment of trains already, and I am not too thrilled with the almost Town Junior sets of later this year. Sigh.... Lynn (my fiancee, NLSO) does help me build sets from time to (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Lego Truck in Wellington

(...) That's a straightforward solution (and it's suggested in the holiday S@H catalog). But it allows the trailer to separate from the tractor too easily. (...) Oooo. That would be juniorization. But it might be reasonably good juniorization, for (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  FAorT: 6988 - Alpha Centauri Outpost

Greetings all, I have a new in box 6988 available to a good home. The box has been opened, but the bags have not. This set is great. It has two cool baseplates, 9V lighted bricks, and lots of good Blacktron II elements. This set is from 1991, is (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Re: *Orange*Orange*Orange*

Err - I don't see why it's not right. If I say orange, I'll pronounce it 'orrinj'. If I say lozenge, I'll pronounce it 'lozzinj'. Looks like a rhyme to me - same vowel sounds, same emphasis on the 1st syllable, same final consonent. ????? And isn't (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Prototype LEGO sets *Official*

I got an issue of the Bricks and Pieces magazine today here in the UK. In it is a feature about how the Star Wars sets were designed and shows pictures of prototypes - some are better than the final model! Also shown is a Model Team X-Wing, a Super (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

More:  Next Page >>