 Marketplace / Auctions / 1045
FAorT: 6988 - Alpha Centauri Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 15:04:27 GMT

Greetings all,

I have a new in box 6988 available to a good home.  The box has been
opened, but the bags have not.  This set is great.  It has two cool
baseplates, 9V lighted bricks, and lots of good Blacktron II elements.

This set is from 1991, is pretty rare, and I've seen it sell for $170 on
this newsgroup.

I'm looking for an opening bid of $120.  I would consider trades from
the Castle or Pirates themes.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks