 Marketplace / Auctions / 1046
Re: #2556 Model Team Ferrari, 2 boxes in YALA02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 20:29:47 GMT

Hi!

Here my (very unregular) update...

I was a couple of days offline, had a lot to do (access programming at
company, access programming for another company, access-college in the
evening, and so on... Sometimes I wonder why I don't give up computers, and
start making Lego-building a full time hobby. So I can play with Lego about
37 Minutes a week, that's my average spare time last few weeks..  8-(

There were no new bids last week, so the auction is going to the 'Going 1'
stage....

Current standings at 24.3. 21:20 local time

Highest Bid: $60 by MartinL
Second bid:  $55 by MarkH

Greetings, Ardjan

ps. My ISP has  problems with his mailserver. If someone sent bids, please
try it again....
-----
Ardjan's YALP (Yet Another Lego Page) at
http://unet.univie.ac.at/~a8705125/ardjan