 Marketplace / Auctions / 876
875  |  877
Subject:
#2556 Model Team Ferrari, 2 boxes in YALA02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:36:06 GMT

Hi there!

For a few weeks I stumbled across a Shell station which had two of the #2556
Shell Ferrari sets left. I bought them both, and want to make an auction...

Pictures/Info can be found on Lugnet, at
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2556

The boxes are new, unopened and since they are only about a year old, no
visible shelf wear. They where just standing on the top shelf, and since I
am almost 2 meters tall...  8-) Shipping in secure Styropor (there is enough
at the company...)...

I paid about $35 for each of them, shipping to the USA costs about $15. I'll
start with an asking price of $35. When the bids go over $50, shipping will
be included (so, a high bid of $36 or $51 will cost the buyer the same....)
Since the sets are the same, I will grant the two highest bids.
It is a going 1-going 2-sold auction, with 5 days without new bids before
going to 'going 1', 3 days of no bids for the 'going 2'  status, and 1 day
for the 'sold' status. I will try to post updates here every day, but due to
different things it is possible I have to skip a day.

When bidding, please put 'YALA02' (Yet Another Lego Auction 2) somewhere in
the mail-subject, so the mail lands directly in the right folder. I will
discover mails with other subjects also, but this is easier....

OK, the current Standings:  8-)

#2556 Model Team Ferrari:  $35 open
#2556 Model Team Ferrari:  $35 open

Greetings, Ardjan

-----
Ardjan's YALP (Yet Another Lego Page) at
http://unet.univie.ac.at/~a8705125/ardjan