 Off-Topic / Fun / 1243
Re: Legoland Train Model Nitpicking, vehicles I recognised, misc rantings.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:44:24 GMT

John Neal wrote:

And the last nit, this post anyway. None of the figures in New Orleans,
although they were begging for beads (it was mardi gras), had their tops
up. :-)

comment;-)
BTW, how *would* a minifig lift up their top, seeing as how they are
imprinted.

The figs in miniland are not minifigs. Really. Miniland scale is quite a
bit bigger than minifig scale. A fig is about 6-8 bricks high and is
built from individual parts. So the modelers have done a number of neat
tricks with figs (simulated sunglassed perched in dreadlocks made of 1x1
with side loops and so forth). A lot of the female figs had busts made
from various things such as hairpieces, hard hats and 2x2 radar dishes,
etc.

And if, for the sake of argument, the busty minifig *did* lift
her top, would there be anything there? Butt I shall halter there because
I've gone on too thong...

Ah, so you reveal your real motive, to pun. I've bared your bad jokes
long enough.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.