 Off-Topic / Fun / 1240
Re: Legoland Train Model Nitpicking, vehicles I recognised, misc rantings.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:04:34 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Well, I spent a lot of time examining the trains at LegoLand MiniLand

Some nits.... which should be taken as constructive criticism because in
general I LOVED it.

<various blah blah ooo trains blah blah snipped>

One other big beef I had... TOO MANY police in miniland. They were
everywhere. something like 1 figure in 50 was a police man. In real life
the ratio is closer to 1 in 1000.

Spoken like a true Liberatarian.

And the last nit, this post anyway. None of the figures in New Orleans,
although they were begging for beads (it was mardi gras), had their tops
up. :-)

Spoken like a true Larritarian.
Please read last line of your sig with regards to your mardi gras
comment;-)
BTW, how *would* a minifig lift up their top, seeing as how they are
imprinted.  And if, for the sake of argument, the busty minifig *did* lift
her top, would there be anything there? Butt I shall halter there because
I've gone on too thong...

-John

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.