 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1448
1447  |  1449
Subject:
Macaroni bricks for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 18:38:36 GMT

I have a lot (several hundred) of the dark gray Macaroni bricks (2x2 quarter
circle) I got in a collection that I don't really need and am willing to trade
them for certain other items.

Rectangular Dark Gray BURPS - Will trade 1 for 1 on these)
Triangular Dark Gray Burps - Will trade 2 Macaroni for 3 of these)

Large CLEAR canopies (side only, not corner) from Breezeway Cafe or Pitsco
Control Lab Starter Pack (yes, these canopies are still in production!)  -
Will trade 6 for 1

Small CLEAR canopies (side only, not corner) from Sand Dollar Cafe and
Breezeway Cafe - will trade 3 for 1 of these

New 3 pane town jr. windows - 1x4x6 in red, white, black - will trade 2 for 1
of these (1 for 1 in other colors)

Airplane windows - red, white, black or yellow - will trade one per 2 panes
(i.e. two1x2x2 or one 1x4x2)

Train windows - any color - will trade 2 for 1, also will trade 3 for 2 train
glass

White railing - will trade 3 for 1 curved railing, 3 for 2 straight railing

Any other reasonable offers considered.  I am mainly into
town/train/monorail.  Email me if interested.

lego@poindexter.cc

Mike