  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Light blue bricks

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) This should be: Go to (URL) LEGO Mindstorms photos from the menu* and THEN look at the full size view of J. Robotics Discovery Set (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Lego sighting - Top 5 List for Feb 25 1999

Forget Spock. If I had that many bricks, it would be the U.S.S. Enterprise! As a matter of disclaimer, I am engaged and my fiancee loves to buy me Lego's! Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Fence colours

I got the house simply because I thought it was a neat set, and I wanted to have a pool in my house as well. The fact that it had a good deal of pink bricks did not concern me because I replaced them with white or gray or black pieces. It was one of (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)

John, (...) Either you are very ambitious, have a ton of bricks somewhere, or completely crazy, but good luck either way! My new year's resolution was not to buy any Town Junior, except the boats for the hulls. As for Scala, my mini-figs have enough (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!

I used Duplo in combination with large Duplo beams and large one brick think Lego plates to support the back of my mountain trestle display, and plan on using Duplo extensively for support on my future additions. It is a strong support, and saves (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: help! Ldraw part files

I'm confused--Was it the introduction of a silver brick that was only available in the US that made you wish you were here? And why would it be fortunate that the silver bricks went away? };-) (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Clones and Tente Battleships

Having just subscribed to this group, I decided to see what clones I have. The Castles others talk about sound cool. I have three Tyco bricks and 2 Mega Blocks bricks (one of which is pink!) - I have no idea how I got them, but I keep them (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  WTT: duplo?

hi y'all... i have a lot of assorted special duplo pieces that i'd like to trade for plain old duplo bricks or other special pieces that appeal to me more. i have not bothered to write up a list of them to post here, because i'm not sure that there (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!

(...) No, but close ;) jasper (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Fence colours

Here's a query to test your Lego knowledge. I'm curious about the trellis fences. The ones I mean are the ones with a 1 x 4 base. They have a trellis fence style (think that's the right word - diagonal criss-crossed pattern). There's one that's 2 (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Fence colours

(...) Put them up for auction - I'll be after those as well :) (Us paradisa pink brick lovers come out of the closet) But why on Earth have you got a Paradisa set if you don't want pink bricks...? If anyone got any blue or yellow fences to sell as (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  February Brick Auction

Greetings all, My February brick auction is moving along. I've started advancing items and while some items have received multiple interest, many are still unwanted. If you think you might be able to provide a home for this brand new bricks, check (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Classic scale building?

(...) I've built some stuff on the 2 bricks=1 story scale. Not much, just some post-modern office buildings. The problem many of us face is that we only have parts to support building at the 5- or 6-bricks per story scale. Steve (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Technic Axles - go rounded?

(...) The axles are shorter than bricks. Comparing the 2L axle to a 2x brick, the axle comes up about 1.5 LDU short. I haven't checked the other axles, for now I'm guessing they are also 1.5LDU short. (...) I posted one a few days ago. It was the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: TRU returning open setsProduction runs (was:

(...) I would imagine that, frex, Mindstorms had multiple production runs. I can see them making all the RCX bricks for the entire run (80000 I think?) at once, but it would be much cheaper to make 20000 RIS'es (since they were expecting to sell (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  'Strange' piece in Lego Chess

Hi, I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but it just occured to me yesterday. My son has the Lego Chess game, and with it came this king sitting on his throne. I was playing with it yesterday (the lego pieces, not the chess game) and I (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Thanks to Lugnet.Trains and RTL Participants

(...) G-Guage? Wow, that's going to take *a lot* of bricks... Steve (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: [3068 with groove] (was:DAT voting page up)

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message <19990302.220734.509...no.com>... (...) Don't go that far, even regular rectangular bricks has several different versions. My oldest ones has slits through under side tubes...And there are the other ones without (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command

Just as I started to come out of my Lego Dark Ages, I picked up a few Mega Bloks sets (partially out of cheapness, partially out of interest in the models). I thought I'd contribute my opinions on Mega Bloks... I also got a few Mega Bloks mixed into (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) I can't find fault with either of those statements, but I must point out that developing a product for kids does not require "dumbing it down." Let's use some examples. The Star Wars movies and merchandise were not generally "dumbed down," yet (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

More:  Next Page >>