 Off-Topic / Fun / 951
Re: help! Ldraw part files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:18:27 GMT

I'm confused--Was it the introduction of a silver brick that was only available in
the US that made you wish you were here?  And why would it be fortunate that the
silver bricks went away?
};-)

James Brown wrote:

John Neal writes:
(1) Best to offer a prize such as a *silver brick* and offer up a Timmy as
a sacrifice (2)

Ahhh yes, the silver brick.  Every once in a while, something occurs that makes
me want to be an American.  Fortunately, it shortly goes away. :)

<grin, duck & cover>

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/