 Off-Topic / Fun / 948
Re: help! Ldraw part files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 03:15:12 GMT

If I were you, James, I would seriously reconsider a *love* offering of the
*hated* Timmy minifig, lest you anger the Larry and incur His wrath (1)

(1) Best to offer a prize such as a *silver brick* and offer up a Timmy as
a sacrifice (2)
(2) See Christopher Masi's
Moviehttp://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/never/i_wouldnt_do_that.htm
      for ideas;)

-John

James Brown wrote:

Larry Pieniazek writes:
James Brown wrote:

3: What is it with the footnoting, anyway?  And why is it contagious?

Welcome to the dark side, my son. Send your love offering soon, or
forever suffer the fate of having footnotes in every post.

Hmm...I'm sure I've got a part somewhere around here I never use...

Timmy?  Here, Timmy!  Good boy!  You're going to go see Uncle Larry!

:)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/