 CAD / 829
Re: help! Ldraw part files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 18:52:01 GMT

About missing files:  did you download and install the original LDraw
files?  I think just under half of the parts are in the three files:

ldraw.exe (it's a compressed archive, not the ldraw.exe rendering
          program)
lp97-13.exe
lp97-14.exe

There are links to these files from the JJM, look in
<http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/official1.html>.  The links are in
the second paragraph/section, "If you are new to LDraw".

I don't know why it might come up blank, unless you are running high-res
with not a lot of RAM.  In that case, it may take a long time for LDLite
to draw anything.

Steve

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:48:43 GMT, "James Brown"