 General / 2834
2833  |  2835
Subject:
'Strange' piece in Lego Chess
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:44:09 GMT

Hi,

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but it just occured to
me yesterday. My son has the Lego Chess game, and with it came this
king sitting on his throne. I was playing with it yesterday (the lego
pieces, not the chess game) and I realized that the back of the throne
is made out of a 1x2 grey piece, 2 bricks high. I have never seen one
like it, so is this the only occurence of a 1x2x2 piece?

____
|oooo| Cheers,
|oooo| Wouter van Wageningen
¯¯¯¯