 Marketplace / Auctions / 743
742  |  744
Subject:
February Brick Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 00:34:15 GMT

Greetings all,

My February brick auction is moving along.  I've started advancing items
and while some items have received multiple interest, many are still
unwanted.  If you think you might be able to provide a home for this
brand new bricks, check out my web page at http://128.206.234.201/fba/
and see what deals there are.  If you have any good suggestions for how
to run the auction better, please let me know.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA