 Marketplace / Auctions / 804
803  |  805
Subject:
February Brick Auction - black and green bricks included
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:42:34 GMT

Last time, I wrote:

Greetings all,

My February brick auction is moving along.  I've started advancing items
and while some items have received multiple interest, many are still
unwanted.  If you think you might be able to provide a home for this
brand new bricks, check out my web page at http://128.206.234.201/fba/
and see what deals there are.

I've advanced it again.  Some lots still have no bids, others are going,
and others are goingx2.  Many good deals still exist including black and
green 2x2, 2x3, and 2x4 bricks.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks