  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 721 – 740 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

I’d suggest that instead of yet another minifig-based set (which you can do any time you want), go for something that you otherwise might not do. The first thing that springs to mind is a sculpture of Darth Vader and Luke dueling with lightsabers, (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.440)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

(...) I was lucky enough to have some extra vacation left at the end of the year. I took about 12 days off work starting Dec. 21st. During this time I think I spent most of my waking moments building LEGO Star Wars sets. :-) I still haven't (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.440)

  Re: New Tutorial - LDD->LDraw and LDraw->LDD conversion

(...) I checked the helpdesk's archive but there is no trace of your mail. (...) the LDraw number for 6211 is 73590b.dat - Hose Flexible 8.5L with Tabs (Complete Assembly Shortcut) and the part is an official part since 1999. obviously it is a (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

minifig
(score: 0.440)

  Re: New Tutorial - LDD->LDraw and LDraw->LDD conversion

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:JvDo3v.3K7@lugnet.com... (...) Now I'm glad I followed up with this here. It was submitted within the last 24 hours, I don't even know if it made it into the archives yet. Does the (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

minifig
(score: 0.440)

  POV Help Needed  [DAT]

I have made a utility that makes minifig head patterns go POV. For example, the .dat line 4 4 0 15 -13 0 16 -13 -1.750 15.75 -12.652 -1.750 14.75 -12.652 is translated to cylinder { <0,0,0>,<0,17,0>,13.001 clipped_by { union { prism {linear_sweep (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

minifig
(score: 0.440)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) The most iconic scene of the trilogy: The Trash Compactor from ANH! (...) Minifig scale - so it's an action playset! (...) Luke and Han in unhelmeted stormtrooper gear, Leia in her "I've just been probe-droided" gown, and Chewie (with manacles (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.440)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) I'd really still love to see something in the realm of a minifig scale Mos Eisley Cantina. That would be sweet! The Star Wars line has been so "vehicle based" that I would love to see more done with stuff like the Hoth Base, Death Star, Mos (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.440)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

I totally agree with Shaun. Here's what I wrote on Brother's Brick: Death Star Playset: (URL) better. Minifig scale with Luke, Leia, Vader, Obi-Wan, Han, Chewie, Stormies and Droids. I loved playing with that set as a kid. Then again, after the Lego (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.440)

  basta basta basta

Scusami Marco ma io mi sono interessato subito al sondaggio perchè Star Wars è il mio tema preferito, non ti ho inviato subito il mio suggerimento semplicemente perchè sto pensando a qualcosa di diverso visto e considerato che ormai la Lego ha (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.440)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

Here's my idea: A playset re-creation of the Death Star trench battle from Episode IV. I'd love to see two minifig X-wings (Luke and Wedge), with Vader's Tie Fighter, and a semi-built up trench (read--LOTS of er..new..gray), perhaps with a turret or (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.440)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

I will first list standard stuff TLU will likely do anyway so I can take credit for them... :p UCS TIE Fighter UCS A-Wing UCS B-Wing My real suggestion is: A 'not-to-scale' minifig playset of the blockade runner, like the 6211. Figs: 2 or 3 rebel (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors)

minifig
(score: 0.440)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

Looks great. Furniture is something I’m trying to build more of...tired of just having lots of barrels, crates and treasure chests in every corner. (Actually - that sounds like all my college apartments!) The details on the machine are sharp - Sorry (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.440)

  perfino la LEGO incolla i mattoncini LEGO! sigh!!!

Con mio sommo dispiacere ho scoperto che i mattoncini della scacchiera LUDO (*) sono... incollati! Incollati! La LEGO stessa non rispetta le regole dei sacri puristi LEGO! (mai - dico:MAI!- incollare i pezzi!) Non solo i mattoncini sono incollati (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.440)

  Re: Decimo anniversario Star Wars theme

(...) Ciao Marco, capisco molto bene la tua frustrazione. Sinceramente apprezzo moltissimo la tua opera e penso che abbiamo un ambassador all'altezza di una comunità di 1000 afols scribacchini e non certo 20... Dicevo capisco molto bene la tua (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.439)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

(...) I built one a couple of years ago that spans 128 studs, with two tracks. It's pretty minimal. I used double 1x16 technic bricks to support the deck, then combinations of technic bricks for the trusses. The deck is just strips of 2x16 plates (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.439)

  Is there a tool Head-Generator?

Hello, is there any existing tool for making patterns on minifig heads? I mean like you can scan a head, make a plan (2D) pattern in Ldraw/MLCAD and than the tool will lay it over the head surface (3D). This would be a great tool to make head (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.439)

  Re: Couple of queries with LDD exporting  [DAT]

(...) Right, done that and got rid of the errors, thanks for pin-pointing the location. Strangely all the 'missing' primitives were already in the .mpd file. I've also got rid of 553.dat There does seem to be a strangeness about 30367.dat (Cylinder (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.439)

  Couple of queries with LDD exporting  [DAT]

I have exported one of the Hobby train models from LDD into LDraw format, and done some tweaking on it, (missing parts and re-ordering for instructions) I have tried to include all unofficial parts in the .mpd to make it properly compatible with a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.439)

  Re: Is there a tool Head-Generator?

Hello Bernd, (...) Quad2dat ((URL) has a template for minifig heads. Never used it for heads but should work fine. Caution: - Some operations crash Quad2dat. So save often under different names. - If you use zoom factor for your background image, (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.439)

  Re: More on Moral Relativism

(...) From the article: "Yes, we knew all that, and so are now told that our intelligence agencies are inept, naïve, and worse, for not spotting the hijackers in advance. But we also surely suspect that, had any government watchdog agency swept down (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 0.439)

More:  Next Page >>