  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 4301 – 4320 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Battlelug: Testers, Testers, oh Testers needed....

Hello Gaming Community, A quick game i came up with needs testing. Im going to Brickshelf now to put up my map. I want this to be all worked out before it goes on ClassicCastle.com. So anyways, i need two testers with armies and digicams (or some (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: New MOC: 40 stud diameter Spiffcraft

Bram, Beautiful design, and very clever that you can swap out the interior to have either a Calving and Hobbes sculpture or a minifig ship. My favorite detail is probably the expression on Spiff's face. Priceless. Bruce (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: New MOC: 40 stud diameter Spiffcraft

(...) Bram, awesome. Like Jon said, the fact that this works on two scales is really cool. And as much as I love the minifig scale stuff, that Spaceman Spiff just takes it. Great job. (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  50% off on most parts in bricks4you.com

Hi All, Selected 50-60% of all my parts and added 50% off, a minor quantity is discounted only 20%. On my Star Wars sets do I offer 20% off on the sets you purchase if you buy 3 or more - among the Star Wars sets do you find the neat little 3219 set (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Boba Fett Star Wars Miniland Scale Figure MOC

(...) Mike, this is gorgeous. I love the rocket pack, the weapons and accessories, but dude! Using minifig legs for the helmet and belt was just ingenious. Not sure I like the look of the head - maybe if green 2x2 radar dishes existed that could (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Gwyllion

(...) This so reminds me of a ship from an older scifi book....I'm thinking perhaps the Terran Trade Authority ones (Spacewrecks etc). Regardless, it has an interesting shape...looks a little old skool which I like. Love to see it fleshed out in (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Lego Mecha Hall of Fame Display and Call for Participation - NWBC 2003

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Eric Sophie wrote: The Founders of the Lego Mecha Hall of Fame are proud to announce the LMHoF Display at this year's North West Brick Con - 2003. October 4,5, & 6th 2003 Seattle Wa. (URL) North West Brick Con> This is a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  New MOC: 40 stud diameter Spiffcraft

The weekend before BrickFest, the GA was sharing his Grand Spiffcraft with me, and I was inspired to create my own giant Spiffcraft. I originally planned on doing only a minifig version, but my brother encouraged me to create a scale Spaceman Spiff (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) Well, that "cab" (is that the same as a cockpit, cause that's what I'm talking about) looks a LOT more like the actual MF cockpit...it also looks like there was an attempt made to have a walkway from the middle of the ship out to the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: MOC: Land Rover Defender 110

(...) Inspired by your great model I've designed my own version: Defender 110 Camel Trophy '84. It's rather minifig scale than Model Team (6 studs wide) and it's equipped with additional accesories. Take a look at rendering here: (URL) -- shgg. (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: New MOC: JuggerGnat

(...) I have to say this is a very nice suit. Very good poseability. I definitelly see the influence of a lot of other suits I've seen, expecially some Japanese Lego builders. I have been studying the joint tech you used and may use it for the next (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: when will the new minifig scale LEM be available for australians to buy?

(...) Do you mean the Lunar Exploration Module which is part of the Discovery series (with Shuttle and Satelites)?? If so, I saw it in my local Kmart This Morning. (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Donald Duck's car, 313

Egil: Very nice job with Donald's car! You've really captured the rounded / curvy nature of it. Also, great use of minifig chairs as the back of the rumble seat. 12-wide, eh? :-) Tim "Egil Kolind" <kolind@jubiimail.dk> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: New Hair!!!

(...) Indeed. My kingdom for a proper goatee minifig head! Adrian (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Why I hate my life

(...) How about a tattoo? Maybe a cute little Aquazone minifig? :D Maggie C. (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Winery, Artist Studio, and a Lil' Armory

(...) Now THATS what I'm talking about! Its a tough life for the castle minifig, always under attack, or beset by famine, plague and the undead. Finally a little relief (comic and otherwise) for the medieval man. I loved the shot of the guy running (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: when will the new minifig scale LEM be available for australians to buy?

No, I mean the large scale LEM with the astronaut figs and the american flag. I already have the smaller LEM with the rocket, command module and lunar rover (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Top 10 update

I've finally updated ther Top 10 list! Top 10 pick-up lines in the minifig world: (URL) was long before I updated because there weren't enough submissions for a while. The best ones all came recently. Anyway, the new Top 10 is: Personnal ads found (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Christmas Contest Revision & Lifesize LEGO Nativity Scene

I'm posting the following for our Client: "Based upon feedback from the Lego community, we have changed the contest guidelines to allow Lego enthusiasts to submit their model without glue. In regard to the contest theme, the contest is being hosted (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Boba Fett Star Wars Miniland Scale Figure MOC

Excellent interpretation, Mike. I've really been enjoying this series of Star Wars Miniland-scale figures. There's so many ingenious uses of odd pieces, and the articulation on some of them like this new Boba Fett figure allows you to have them (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

More:  Next Page >>