 Space / 28042
Re: New MOC: 40 stud diameter Spiffcraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:45:10 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   The weekend before BrickFest, the GA was sharing his Grand Spiffcraft with me, and I was inspired to create my own giant Spiffcraft. I originally planned on doing only a minifig version, but my brother encouraged me to create a scale Spaceman Spiff for the ship. So, I built both. The different interiors easily swap out of the center section.

   The Spiffcraft

Bram, awesome. Like Jon said, the fact that this works on two scales is really cool. And as much as I love the minifig scale stuff, that Spaceman Spiff just takes it. Great job.