 Fun / 1140
1139  |  1141
Subject:
Top 10 update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:05:56 GMT

I've finally updated ther Top 10 list!

Top 10 pick-up lines in the minifig world:
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/top10/showtop10.cgi?009

It was long before I updated because there weren't enough submissions for a
while.  The best ones all came recently.  Anyway, the new Top 10 is:

Personnal ads found in the local minifig newspaper.
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/top10/

Let yourself go wild for this one.  It can be anything!

Terry