  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 4281 – 4300 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: serously folks

(...) 8< snippage ??? what did I miss here ? I didn't get the memo. Well if we aren't being adult here I'll just say poo bum 1. - I Don't see any bickering here, try off-topic.debate 2. - constantly comparing castle to space makes it look like you (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Posable Horse Minifig Scale (or close enough)

(...) appropriate brown pieces. Great stuff! -Lenny (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote in message news:MPG.122bb3a6c8e...net.com... (...) $1.25/gal (...) Yanks? Dems fightin' words. Yankees live up north above Kentucky and Virginia, Southerners live down south. And Westerners live on the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Lego pneumatic systems overview?

Hi Brian, Have a look to Kevin's presentation: (URL) it doesn't answer all of your questions, but at least to point 4: use a small piece of tube and plug in a minifig tool handle or a bar such as (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.technic)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Techwest MOC: High Plains Skimmer

Nice work Gil, you’ve really captured the genre-mix well. I dig the skimmer..the brown saddlebag/backpack is a great color contrast and really makes it work. The minifig is damn funny and has that great cross between western and post apocalypic (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Part Renames

(...) I think Bracket 3 x 2 x 2 would be the best alternative. Keep the space seat line, just use it a keyword. And although I sure it has been mentioned before, I think that all theme names should be relagated to keywords and not as parts (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Techwest MOC: High Plains Skimmer

Awww yeah! I like! Funky and beautiful in the best of possible ways. My favorite bits are the horsehead-shaped part on the front and the saddlebag. The minifig looks a little crowded with all those hoses on him. Take care, Soren (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  Want to buy Lugnet Minifigure

Hello, I'm posting this on behalf of fellow New Mexican, Scott W Runyan, who is looking for the Lugnet Minifigure. The original figgin out dude writes: I desperately want to get my hands on 2 of the Lugnet minifigs as shown in this (URL) picture>. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  Re: New MOC: JuggerGnat

Shaun, The minifig arms as fingers are just awesome. I can't comment on the rest because I just keep staring at the hands. Totally bitchin'! Dave "Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message news:HL7tAD.1rJI@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  Smith

Introducing my second mecha, Smithereens! (URL) Since last week, I've found some time and modified how the weapons were mounted to increase its range of motion and I also added a rifle plus some modifications here and there that aren't so (...) (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  Making Progress

One thing that's been plaguing me re: clone renderings is the lack of LDraw-rendered MEGABLOKS faces. For a while I'd resigned myself to using blank yellow heads on the MB figures, and more recently I'd begun including inlined POV-Ray code that (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  Catagorical sale continues at Legotown...

Currently all Minifig Utensils and Weapons, Animals, Train parts, Train Regulator kits, Tyres and Wheels are 35% off. (URL) Justin (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  My Main Battle Tank MOC (minifig scale)

I've attempted building tanks long before but this is my first "true" tank. Its partly based on China's Type-98 MBT which sports a 125mm smooth bore cannon, an active defense system and is equipped with a laser capable of knocking out or blinding (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.military)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Perspectives on a Lego Community Website

(...) The whole concept of web objects rests on creating some community standards for database interactivity and website interoperability, etc. What is the Stud? Lego is a perfect example. The stud is an interface standard. Each brick has a way of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Anakin's Jedi Starfighter

(...) Gil, thanks for the kudos! The multiple slopes of the craft were hard enough without the stripes, but fortunately I had recently acquired the RoboBots and Flyers designer sets, and had a great deal of will to finish this before someone else (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  New Minifig!

A new minifig was released in Katoomba last night: Standard female head, White torso with red arms, Dark blue legs short with white star pattern. This new minifig was delivered of its mould at 22:25 on the 1st of August and is the third of its kind, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  Re: New MOC: 40 stud diameter Spiffcraft

(...) Thanks! (...) I do too, but I also like the extra details I was able to add in the minifig version. I'm particularly pleased with the entry ramp. (...) Landing gear *is* very difficult to do like this. Mine is closely designed after the gear (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.289)

  September 2003 Meeting Minutes

We met 14 September, 2003, from before 2:30PM to after 8:30PM. Thanks yet again in Steve Martin for hosting and his family for allowing us to impose. We welcome first-timers Joseph Greene and his charming family and Chayme Higgins. Well, actually, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: New MOC: 40 stud diameter Spiffcraft

(...) Bram, Bill Watterson would be proud! This is fantastic. I much prefer the Calvin version than the minifig version. More true to the original. I wish I had the ability to do landing gear like that. My brain doesn't think mechanically that well. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Vader's Christmas Present

(...) Glad you like it. When I went to photograph it (Thanks to Jim Foulds!), I felt like I needed a sense of scale. And there was only one minifig who was deserving. It comes darn close to being an alternate model from (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.288)

More:  Next Page >>