 Space / 28110
Re: Vader's Christmas Present
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:38:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Aaron Sneary wrote:
   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/MiniISD/vaderchristmas.jpg

Vader finally gets his wish, his very own 10030.

Ahhh...that is soo sweet!!! I know that there is going to be one happy Lord of the Sith!! :)

Great job on the detail of this ship Aaron.

Ben

Glad you like it. When I went to photograph it (Thanks to Jim Foulds!), I felt like I needed a sense of scale. And there was only one minifig who was deserving. It comes darn close to being an alternate model from http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4486