 Space / 28111
Re: PCS A-LOFT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:45:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Aaron Sneary wrote:
   Secondary Systems is proud to announce the first ship of its new Planetary Construction Services branch. We present you with the A-LOFT or Linear Oversized Freight Transport: PCS A-LOFT

High points of the PCS A-LOFT are the roomy cab (including architect’s station), gimbling thrusters, and flexpads for the cargo.

Uhh..PCS? Th only thing that’s PCS (at least to me) is the canopy.

That aside, I think this model is great! The shape, colors and every in between looks very cool!

I guess I consider EB and other color schemes part of the overall style of PCS if they have the right silhouette including but not solely the canopies, just as I attempted with this. Knowing that it was quite a divergence from the PCS governmental colors, I found an appropriate Acronym for the sub-style.

Hopefully there will be more in this series of construction vehicles. Someone has to build all those moonbases!

Aaron S