 Space / 28198
Re: PCS A-LOFT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:41:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron Sneary wrote:
   Secondary Systems is proud to announce the first ship of its new Planetary Construction Services branch. We present you with the A-LOFT or Linear Oversized Freight Transport: PCS A-LOFT High points of the PCS A-LOFT are the roomy cab (including architect’s station), gimbling thrusters, and flexpads for the cargo. Take a look from all sides:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ships/PCS2/a-loftcab.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ships/PCS2/a-loftleft.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ships/PCS2/a-loftoblique.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ships/PCS2/a-loftopen.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ships/PCS2/a-loftrear.jpg

Aaron,

What a funky tractor and spiffy trailer. Excellent execution on a great idea! I have to agree with Gil that the lorrie (count it) definitely fits as futuristic. I hope to add to the ventures of this new-advancing, already-existent (look at all dem modules), division and to contribute to the expenditures with some Designer purchases; that is, once I’m back home to my collection.
Alright, keep it up!

-Andrew