 Space / 28116
Re: PCS A-LOFT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:26:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron Sneary wrote:
   Secondary Systems is proud to announce the first ship of its new Planetary Construction Services branch. We present you with the A-LOFT or Linear Oversized Freight Transport: PCS A-LOFT

High points of the PCS A-LOFT are the roomy cab (including architect’s station), gimbling thrusters, and flexpads for the cargo.

Take a look from all sides:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ships/PCS2/a-loftcab.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ships/PCS2/a-loftleft.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ships/PCS2/a-loftoblique.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ships/PCS2/a-loftopen.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ships/PCS2/a-loftrear.jpg

Aaron S

Hi there, Aaron,

You have done quite a nice job on this MOC. The colour scheme is right on and the thrust systems are very nice. But why call it PCS? It doesn’t really fit the PCS bill but is right at home in general space.

Keep up the good work,

Zac