  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3901 – 3920 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Any finds at Target?

(...) Both AT-AT and AT-TE. The AT-TE were only at $42 so I passed for the moment. Hailfires were $30, but I couldn't bring myself to buy something without a single minifig! Maybe if they were $15... ;-) -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

minifig
(score: 0.299)

  Minifig Helmets

Noticed a few odd things about the Minifig Helmets on the Parts Tracker a few weeks ago (URL) first thing I noticed is that the newer version of the original helmet (the thick chinstrap version) has been assigned the new 3DN 593. I thought that was (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.brictionary)

minifig
(score: 0.299)

  Minifig Scale Alien MOC

Hello all! I was messing around with creature designs and one went alien on me. I have posted very few of my MOCs. Besides that, I'm usualy a castle guy. But this kinda just went together infront of me. Too many late nights I guess. I liked the look (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.299)

  Does anyone know anything about this set?

I was in my local K-Mart today, and I came across a small poly-bag set with number 3388 (Island Extreme Stunts, 5+). the set contains 3 pieces creating the following minifig: (URL) There is also what appears to be a 1 page (probably A4) catalogue (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.299)

  Standard grin pattern discontinued? (was: Re: Toolo reissues?

Have anybody seen minifig with "standard grin pattern" in some of the new sets? - I just went through catalog but didn't find that friendly smiley face... I hope I just didn't look for it carefully enough. robert P.S. - original post: (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.299)

  Re: Standard grin pattern discontinued? (was: Re: Toolo reissues?

(...) According to Peeron, the standard minifig grin is in new 2004 set 4500 Rebel Snowspeeder. So it doesn't look like discontinued. But none of them in 2003, only 12 of them in 2002. Not much. (...) then). But they also make idiotic fig grins for (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.299)

  Re: A rant on many poor business practices leading to unemployment

I understand my idealism is not always concordant with business realities. That's why this is a 'rant' :P However... Any contract which might make Lego unable to produce Space and Star Wars themes at once is a bad contract and whoever signed it was (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.299)

  Entramos bem em 2004...

Depois do maravilhoso Plugfest na casa e terra dos Baixinhos, pelo menos mais três novos adultos juntam-se a nós, o actor está já ao nosso alcance para ser contactado e ainda... A minifig Baixinho! É demais... Abram o champanhe, vamos lá festejar (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.pt)

minifig
(score: 0.299)

  17 UniQuE auctions and NEW items at my BL store !!!

Items I have for auction at ebaY (ending SOON!): (URL) minifig lot = Star Wars classic minifig lot = Castle minifig lot = castle weapons lot = Chess King promo 2586 MIB = Oasis Ambush 5938 MIB = Landspeeder 7110 MIB = Bandit Ambush 6024 MIB = LLCA (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.299)

  DC licenses Art Asylum to make Batman/JLA construction sets

(URL) came out yesterday. From the pictures they look like a cross between Kubrick and Belville styled figs, at least joint wise. Looking at some of the (1) images with bricks and pieces, it would appear they're making them at least somewhat (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 0.299)

  New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

Hi All, Well, after at least 8 months of on-again off-again effort, I've finally finished up my 4-8-4 Northern Steam Engine: (URL) The most amazing thing to me was the sheer size of the engine; I stayed true to a minifig-compatible scale of a little (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.299)

  The BrickLords need you !

The goodday for your seigniories, The BrickLords guild needs prouds and courageous knights to fight the Darklord and his evil legions. We search for warriors that accepts to enter the Deep in order to find the Turmhylein's artefacts and become the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

minifig
(score: 0.299)

  Lost heads!

I recently bought an incomplete copy of set 6049. I checked out the inventory to see what parts were missing. Then I noticed that according to the inventory, none of the minifigs in the set had heads :) I checked some other castle sets, and found (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.299)

  Re: Minifig Helmets

(...) Well, unless for some reason you've got a database that can recognize that two parts may be related when they have the same base number. I'm sure I know of a database like that somewhere. :) (...) For whatever reason, the visor was only made (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.brictionary)

minifig
(score: 0.298)

  another 80's MOC-Kunce style

this started 'cause i was listening to TV theme songs as I was playing in MLCad; my mind immedeately envisioned a Herve Villanchez/'Tattoo' minifig (yes-I'm not normal ;) .) So I drew a quick figure, the dicided to have a Ricardo Montalban minifig (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.298)

  Any excitement over Knights' Kingdom II - Large Figures

I was wondering if anyone was getting excited over the new large figures in the Knights' Kingdom coming out in 2004? The new figures are the following: 8770 Danju 8771 Jayko 8772 Rascus 8773 Santis 8774 Vladek From the pictures I have seen on LUGNET (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.298)

  Re: Celebrating a Century of Flight - Minifig Scale Wright 1903 Flyer

(...) VERY SWEET!!! That thing is perfect! Neat replica photo. -Stefan- (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.298)

  Re: Forestman's Tavern

"James Brink" <brinkjm@purdue.edu> wrote in message news:HpL18F.1u9I@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) (URL) (...) Back:(URL) (...) Inside:(URL) (...) Thats great James. It made me laugh when I saw it had a standard wall on the back. Nice touch The little (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.298)

  Re: You're invited to the first BrickFest MINI MOC Flyin!

(...) Sorry for the late answer...I thought I answered this but it never made it to LUGNET. Anyways, the answer I have is yes! The only real rule is that the MOC be a scale smaller than minifig, although there can be exceptions to that rule, based (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

minifig
(score: 0.298)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

"the black sword" <yarondor@012.net.il> wrote in message news:HoLD29.GEz@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) new (...) 2004 harry potter set minifigs will have quote endquote "more natural skin tones" good idea or not? personally I'm against it. Figs (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

minifig
(score: 0.298)

More:  Next Page >>