 Administrative / Database / 1686
1685  |  1687
Subject:
Lost heads!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 02:17:40 GMT

I recently bought an incomplete copy of set 6049. I checked out the inventory to
see what parts were missing. Then I noticed that according to the inventory,
none of the minifigs in the set had heads :)

I checked some other castle sets, and found quite a few that were missing the
minifig heads. They are:

675/6075
1463/1695/2889
1491
1584/6060
1736/1746/2891
1877
6010
6011
6012
6016
6020
6023
6042
6049
6085
6102
6103-1 (Inv. says 4 heads, but there are 6 minifigs in the set)

If you know what year Lego started using hollow stud heads instead of solid stud
heads (around 1990?), I guess it's quite easy to add the correct kind of heads
to those set.

/ Josefin