  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3741 – 3760 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New x-pod sets

I may possibly have been passed Argos today and may possibly have accidently brought the sets. They Rock !! A lot of thought obviously has gone into the part selection, the muli functions of the pods are great. Each one has multiple model (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Castle stickers for download

Wow thanks Issac Your torso stickers are universally wonderful, and I've been drooling over them for a while can we request some earlier than others. :) The High Priestess and priest, the necromancer and King Thanduril would be on the top of the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New Knights Kingdom Tall Figures seen at Paris ToyFair

(...) Nope definately not. I have them sitting in front of me -is this the first time we in Wales have sets before the US or are you all staying well away ?? They are made of the same sort of plastic as the hagrids hut roof or the hogwarts roof (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:HrL12I.17L0@lugnet.com... (...) experimenting (...) happens (...) negative (...) Will (...) disaster, and (...) idea the (...) What I have read says skin tones have been added only (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures

(...) Which, when you think about it, isn't very realistic. How many European castles are white? How many LEGO castles are? Besides, as long as both greys are still perma-changed, I'm not sure how popular grey castles would be with AFOLs right now. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures

(...) Five new visors? Cool, and at least one new helmet to boot. Too bad the swords are all the same shape. (...) It's no less realistic than the first Castle set I ever got my hands on. You might remember it. Yellow walls? (...) Every single (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures

(...) The rule of thumb is that when you see two different versions and only one of them uses completely new pieces, the one that doesn't is just a preliminary model that's put together while they wait for prototypes of the new pieces. Also, when (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: TRAIN RIDE

(...) Neato Steve! We @ SCLTC have a FEW layout loop video's, including being a minifig as an 8wide train passes pulling 1/2 the layout's rolling stock, but I don't think they have been posted yet so I'll post to the group begging for them to be (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  wot I is working on

Wow it's busy round here. Current issues surrounding LEGO in general certainly aren't stifling creativity in .castle I've been hard at work for waht seems like forever recreating my site. New design and functionality. It's slow going. I have been (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  More color problems

I, like David, am having problems with color as well. I have used transparent elements before and they have rendered beautifully. However, in this case there seems to be something wrong and I really don't know what it is. I am trying to render a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: B.I. Joe: S.N.A.K.E. Battle Armor

(...) OMG! It's so cute and cuddly looking! You know, for being so chock full of diabolical evilness and such. I was actually looking through YoJoe.com's archives the other day, and I thought it would be amusing to see this built, but there's the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Ohoj! Projekt?

(...) 1:20 är Technic skala. Jag såg ett i minifig (1:63?) tidigare i .town men kan inte hitta det just nu. (...) Tack. Jo, sliter man flera dar i veckan i ett så är idéen inte så långt bort. Fast med tanke på hur amerikanarna brukar se ut på bild (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) Wow, if they are starting to produce a new skin tone, that is huge news in my book! I am astonished. I love the idea of switching to more realistic skin tones as used in the Basketball figs, and frankly I think the time has come for an update (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

These are out in the shops now .. no need to rely on fuzzy pics (URL) James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado "Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

Without going too far down the 'I remember when' line. We all agree colour and colour range are an important aspect (even if the word is incorrectly spelt). Too me the Lego colours have also been a source of the charm of the product. The simple (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Spaceship in Final Fantasy

Hi, .Space Here is my rendition of Final Fantasy's pointiest spaceship: (URL) the Lego Roadshow Denver: (URL) Fun Facts: It's been destroyed a total of 9 times. A 2x6x2 boat weight is between the arms. There are 4 minifig hair-helmets and a pair of (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

I have followed this thread and now I want to add my thoughts, for what they are worth. I really like yellow. When I think of a minifig I think of a yellow face. I have, however, been quick to accept the new facial expressions and choose those above (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) Yep, yep, all of the above are quite valid points. Something that occured to me last night... Was Lando the first minifig patterened on a real live person who was not caucasian ? I'm thinking that there were no prior SW movie characters, which (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Microscale MOCs by bccook

Hi all, I've just now discovered a great gallery of microscale creations, including renditions of classic LEGO sets, by bccook: (URL) also have rendered what appears to be their own house in micro- minifig- and macro-scales: (URL) don't know what to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.microscale) !

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Artists in lego

(...) The creators' actual website popped up in this thread: (URL) general thought seemed to be "It's cute, but waaaaaay overpriced". I mean, I can look at the shark tank MOC and build an exact duplicate for under $15 by buying everything off of (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

More:  Next Page >>