 Castle / 19106
Re: New Knights Kingdom Tall Figures seen at Paris ToyFair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:07:37 GMT

Is it true these sets have cardboard shields?

Rosemary Regner, PE
R Squared Digital Media
rose@r2dm.com
www.r2dm.com

Nope definately not.
I have them sitting in front of me -is this the first time we in Wales have
sets before the US or are you all staying well away ??

They are made of the same sort of plastic as the hagrids hut roof or the
hogwarts roof (only slightly thicker)

whilst on the topic. I like them. Not as Lego sets, not as an extension of
the traditional castle line, but as action figures, they are pretty cool.
The scifi/fantasy aspect is a bit different and not what I'd expected or
want, but no doubt kids will dig it. Kinda reminds me of the Masters of the
Universe film or Krull.

--
James Stacey
------