 Castle / 19085
Re: New Knights Kingdom Tall Figures seen at Paris ToyFair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:06:02 GMT

"Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message
Castle Enthusiasts,

Action-Figure.com has posted a few pictures of the large figures coming • out in
the new Knights Kingdom Theme.

View the pictures at:

http://www.action-figure.com/Article10692.html

Todd

Is it true these sets have cardboard shields?

Rosemary Regner, PE
R Squared Digital Media
rose@r2dm.com
www.r2dm.com