 Castle / 19121
Re: New Knights Kingdom Tall Figures seen at Paris ToyFair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:19:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:

Is it true these sets have cardboard shields?

Rosemary Regner, PE

Nope definately not.
They are made of the same sort of plastic as the hagrids hut roof or the
hogwarts roof (only slightly thicker)

James Stacey

Thanks James, you're right. I made a first impression mistake and thought it to
be cardboard, but closer inspection did reveal, that it is indeed thin plastic,
about half the thickness of a baseplate. It is not as soft as the Hagrid Hut
roof, but still bendable - but also breakable. It reminds me most of the plastic
dividers for binders, that you can get (at least here in Europe).
It has no connetions or studs, only a square hole in the middle slightly larger
than 1x1.

My apologizes for misleading the AFOL community about cardboard.

But still, it does not change my disappointment, nor my grading these sets a 10
only.

Arne, Copenhagen