  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3381 – 3400 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Photos of The Vault / 'new' classic space set?

Hi Huw, Thank you for sharing your story and photographs. They are quite interesting. I doubt that you checked castle sets much, but I have a few small questions. Did you see any of these sets (which currently arent listed on brickset but are on (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

(...) 1. Minifig airtanks in orange 2. Minifig classic space helmet in orange 3. Minifig torso with classic space pattern in orange 4. Minifig hands in orange 5. 2x2 inverted slope, clear (I heard a rumour some of these exist as a botched order from (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Minifig heads

(...) I thought it was so they didn't scare children with beheaded minifigs (legless minifigs presumably being deemed less harrowing.) Psi (21 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Legofest XVII

(...) ...poi tanto lo sappiamo chi sono i 300 invitati!!.... (URL) :-DDD...DDD ciao e auguri!!! matteo (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

(...) Pretty. I'm digging this one, Ryan. As a minifig bomber, or a microfig frigate/carrier, this one looks awesome. I like the ambiguity that you and Keith have going with the scales. Anyways, the big gaping maw around the engines is really nice, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  *NEW* Classic Space Logo torsos! CHEAP! (Bricklink)

I have just uploaded a bunch of the coolest torso to hit the streets in a VERY long time. If you are a classic space fan, moonbase fan or just a .space fan you will love this! (URL) fig that torso comes on has sold for OVER $10!! Thats crazy! Come (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Ship's Bell

(...) That sounds a lot more like a gong than a bell. ;P The closest I can figure out is to put a 1x1 round brick, 1x1 cone, minifig head, or micro-motor pulley on top of the 2x2 radar dish, but that pretty much rules out using the chrome radar. (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: A Tree (New pictures)

(...) Now that is gorgeous. I love the little bird's nest too - nice touch. I can just imagine how a minifig would feel, coming over a hill, seeing this beast, gazing upward in wonder...(cue euphoric happy feeling)...aah. The only thing that could (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: A Tree (New pictures)

Christian, A very nice tree. It's great to see people creating Lego constructions, especially in minifig scale, based on what they're like in real life, as opposed to what "Lego" versions of those things are traditionally like (official sets, etc.). (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Horatio Spike: Dragon

(...) Very nice. He's huge compared to a minifig, but has that adolescent feel to him, which makes you wonder how big he will eventually get. He facial features are so expressive. Good work. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: First MOC post--minifig scale dropship

Hey Kyle, I like your take on a mecha dropship, I think its an area that hasn't been explored enough, and it combines .mecha and .space nicely...like peanutbutter and chocolate. While I agree with whoever said that its a bit unrefined (ie. might (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: First MOC post--minifig scale dropship

(...) I agree that it needs more detail to make it look, well, less like the panel-van of 31st century combat. Maybe the folks on this board will understand when I say I get more of a kick out of building Mechs knowing that there's a way to (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Two small combat suits (and introduction)

I've been lurking .build.mecha for quite many months now, and all the great creations I've seen here during that time have really inspired me, so much that I recently sat down with my LEGO-collection for the first time since (URL) inspired me the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

"Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:Hvrv9u.r4u@lugnet.com... (...) else. (...) Existing stores in the UK (well store as there was ony one ) have been upgaded to PaB, so its not beyond the realms of possibility. Also I hear (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Coupe/ Cabrio car

Hi! After a long time I'm able to present a new technic car: (URL) I tried to put as many cool features in this car I possibly could do. Some specs: - All wheeldrive with a double wishbone suspensionsystem - V 12 engine and a 'normal' 5+1 speed (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.technic)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Blender 3D Tutorial on Modeling, Texturing and Animating a Minifig

I stumbled onto this, which I think has not been posted here before. (URL) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: First MOC post--minifig scale dropship

(...) WOW! Kyle you rock! I can definitely see years worth of LEGO spaceship and mecha design theory in this masterpiece. The ship is just plain awesome. Although it is a *bit* unrefined, I see great potential for future designs based on it. The (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: First MOC post--minifig scale dropship

(...) I've always wanted to build a mechwarrior-style dropship, the were always the coolest :D VERY nice engines, the xpod tops and even the lt grey barrels are very nice touches! I also like the blue missle packs on the front of the ship, very evil (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Roll Call

Name: Jason Allemann Gender: Yes Year of Birth: 1972 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 7 Location: Ottawa E-mail Address: see post info above LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Marital Status: Available Children: 0 Occupation: Practicing for retirement On (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

  Re: more shots of the mechs from my dropship

nice use of minifig legs on the power armours :) Bob Clough (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.310)

More:  Next Page >>