 Castle / 19698
Re: Horatio Spike: Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:29:42 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
My second dragon, this one came to me in a vision while i was bathing, and i built him furiously a few minutes before I had to get to work. I finished the main body then came back that night and finished the rest. My wife helped with ideas for the wings and the eyes. She rocks at details like that.

Very nice. He’s huge compared to a minifig, but has that adolescent feel to him, which makes you wonder how big he will eventually get. He facial features are so expressive. Good work.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG