 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1279
1278  |  1280
Subject:
*NEW* Classic Space Logo torsos! CHEAP! (Bricklink)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 17:50:16 GMT

I have just uploaded a bunch of the coolest torso to hit the streets in a VERY
long time. If you are a classic space fan, moonbase fan or just a .space fan you
will love this!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903&itemID=2577937

The fig that torso comes on has sold for OVER $10!! Thats crazy! Come get the
torso for just a small fraction of that!

And if you really want the head that comes with it, well I got good news for
you:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903&itemID=2577895

*ANY* minifig head for only 15 cents, and as low as 8 cents is a GREAT deal!

Happy shopping!

Mark P
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903