  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3061 – 3080 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Minifig Cap Avaito + Goggles

Anyone seen any sets with this hat part (in a neutral color like black or grey or better yet brown) anywhere in .AU lately? Also need the goggles in some usefull color. Its for my recreation of the Southern Cross :) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  Re: lugnet.belville has got on it's feet!

(...) Yeah, they were sort of girlie-girl. (...) That doesn't make them *look* better. Those faces are just weird. I think they're getting better, but they have a blank, staring quality. Oh, well. They're head-and-shoulders above Playmobil. In both (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general)

racial
(score: 0.316)

  Re: Scania LS111 Super with low loader and Menck dragline

(...) (URL) second sentence starts "While the strict Japanese definition covers anything mechanical[...]". I don't know how accurate the information on that webpage is though, or exactly how to interpret "anything mechanical"... time to post that (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  Google servers

Dunno if its been posted here before, but I got sent this link to the original Google storage (URL) of it are definitely Duplo but by the look of it the bricks on top are MB from humble beginnings (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  Re: O'Canada!

Your "Mountie" looks great. That's my favorite rendition to-date of an alternate to the big minifig guy. Nice work! Ashley (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  Re: Sheik's Oasis

(...) I always go for pre fab stuff if I can get it, I think It helps the minifigs look more realistic in the setting. I mean if you've got an articulated Minifig next to a blocky blob of grey bricks, I think it kinda throws the whole look off (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  Re: Minifig Cap Avaito + Goggles

(...) True, but you aren't too likely to find one on the shelves these days ;) FWIW, previous adventurer lines had several sets with brown ones too. Michael (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  Modular Robotech Excalibur

My favorite Destroid (non-transforming mecha) from the Macross portion of Robotech was always the Excalibur, (aka Tomahawk, (URL) ; also known in BattleTech as the original Warhammer) so I decided to take my modular system for a spin with it. I'm (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  Re: Minifig Cap Avaito + Goggles

(...) I assume you mean (URL) this part>, then according to Peeron look out for: Brown: 7419 Dragon Fortress Black: 7417 Temple of Mt Everest or 6774 Alpha team ATV (you may still find some of these about) White: 4500 Snowspeeder (the 2004 one) HTH (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  Re: Sorceress of the Enchanted Forest

Cool! I honestly don't see what could be offensive about this, she's not showing off any more skin than you would see at the beach, and she's hottie and that's OK! Having said that, this is what I honestly think about the print, and this applies not (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  Re: Knights' KingdomT is ugly.

(...) So what follows is my own personal take on the KK sets. Just because I like it, doesn't mean I'm lying :) Please don't call me a marketing schlub! :) When I first saw pictures of the line, I wasn't much of a fan. They weren't on the top of my (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  We don't need no water let the mini figure burn

"Derek Schin" <dschin@mcn.net> wrote in message news:HyyHyL.HBL@lugnet.com... (...) Well, the (...) it: (...) I think your wrong. It's a masterpiece. Love it, the water, the smoke, the charring roof beams .. magic (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  O'Canada!

Fellow Canadians, After seeing a large scaled Mountie in "Brickbaron's" Brickshelf folder for the Vancouver Road Show, I was compelled to build my own, but to the same scale as set 3723 (LEGO Mini-Figure Sculpture). Regrettably, his staff with a red (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  Re: Micro-Maersk Container Ship

Hi, Although I'm truly inspired by micro-scale building (and I'm struggling to figure out a way to incorporate its ideals into my CAD class - i.e. scale, selective compression, abstraction, economy, etc.) what I really wanted to compliment you on (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.build.microscale)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  Re: Sheik's Oasis

(...) I do plan on making a microfig city for shots of them approaching the city in the distance. Mostly, though, I'll focus in on a scene fairly close-up, so you just see the immediate surroundings. The biggest I've gone so far is a city street (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  thanks guys (was: Re: Minifig Cap Avaito + Goggles)

(...) I ended up buyingh the Temple Of Mount Everest with the black cap and dark grey goggles. (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  Minifig Torso and Shield Designs and Stickers - APPENDIX 1

Early this morning I published a new article for those people interested in Minifig torso and sticker designs. It's filled with designs inspired by the new Knight's Kingdom 2 product line as well as some images found on the LEGO.com website. Feel (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  The truth finally comes out

Ben Beneke is a minifig! (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  Re: Sheik's Oasis

Jon, (...) Well the "race" issue rarely comes up for castle theme builders, but I suppose if you are dealing with Middle Eastern castles, theme of crusades, slavery and the like make for a far more ethnically diverse minifig demographic than a (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

  Part 2495, Minifig Hand Truck

Has anyone heard anything new about the minifig Hand Truck, part number 2495 (URL) ? Last thing I've noticed is from two years ago, someone said "nope, not yet". I was just seeing if anyone was working on it. It's not in the parts tracker, but that (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.316)

More:  Next Page >>