  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2881 – 2900 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Definitive list of LEGO Themes needed

(...) Not adding as such, but I think you should sub-divide some of the themes. E.g. "Space", as there has been official Lego Sub-Themes like UFO and Insectoids. "Town" is also very generic, as there is Legoland (pre-minifig buildings and cars), (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Brickfest

(...) Hi Bruce, Okay, let me see if I can shed some light on this........ First of all, I agree it's a great folder of the Micros for BrickFest. (...) Funny you should say that, because that Train Station was built by Paul Janssen and that *did* win (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.microscale)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Captain Cool Guy

(...) Hey, this thing is awesome! I agree with Lenny about the hands though. At four wide, they seem just a trifle too wide, not so much too big, as they should be oversized, but not proportioned right. Another option in tan might be to use minifig (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: wishin' on a BIG star

Stuff I want to see: Better variety of Transparent Fluro Orange and especially Transparent Dark Blue elements. More parts similar to the 1 x 1 with studs on all sides. (great for SNOT) More/Better windscreens (with angled edges instead of those (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Definitive list of LEGO Themes needed

In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote: (snip) (...) (snip) (...) Hello Kelly, I'm just nodding and smiling at most of this, but did understand the adding to the list part. You may want to add (URL) ' Not sure if you want some of the older (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Captain Cool Guy

(...) Thanks for the kind words. I'll agree that the hands are not too aesthetically pleasing. But, I'll have to disagree with both you and Lenny about the scale. The last thing this thing is trying to achieve is realism, and with the head as large (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Captain Cool Guy

(...) The only thing I don't like is the hands. I've never been a fan of minifig legs as hands - and at your scale, his hand should probably be closer to three wide than four wide. but i should emphasize that it is the ONLY thing I dont like. As in (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: ENDLESS stinking reminder

(...) OK, lets clear the air here: This whole "bragging rights" thing stems from ... you guessed it ..... Steve. When ever Steve enteres a lego robot contest, his second question is "... whats the prize?" RTL has never OFFICIALLY had prizes, sure we (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  FS: Seven Bulk Unsorted Lots in my BrickLink Store - ABTFUSA

I have seven new bulk lots for sale. Here's a quick link to all of the pictures of bulk items being offered (except for the P1010001 photo - this one is sold out): (URL) are 7 different bulk unsorted lots available: 1) Windows and doors 2) Minifigs (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Car Information

Sup all, Does anyone know where I can find information on car's length and width? I was gonna try to make a minifig scale car but can't seem to find that information anywhere. Any ideas would be helpful. Sean (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  lighting wish-list?

As you may have seen in my other post, I'm getting into adding lights for my town models. I'm also an electronics hobbyist, and I have a bunch of bright LED lamps that I'm starting to think about working into my LEGO models. But if I'm going to go (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:I1xvnx.1pEM@lugnet.com... (...) As a (...) see (...) I got one of the smaller 'Dragons' sets just to see what it was like, how the figs looked and (shh tell noone - if any of the parts would be (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: ldraw newbie

(...) What do you think about the MLCAD.INI file format? It seems to contain the same sort of information as the minifig.ini file, but it's already documented, and so far it's been updated fairly promptly. It'd be really nice to standardize on one (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: SHOTTLE!

From the Count's website: "You don’t just have to put ships inside. For example, you could make little rooms/habitats that fit inside each container. Using the six Technic axel holes on the outer side of the lid (which still accept axels even with (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Definition of "micro"

"Micro" has two conflicting meanings: figures and size of model. Confusing! Thinking further from Ashley Glennon's talk at BrickFest DC 2004... All models built to accomodate minifigs have a consistent scale (the minifigs can move between them); and (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Info for adventurers

Hey there Starship adventurers! For all adventuring players in the Cruan'atan sector, there is now a fun list of personal items, i.e. weapons, tools, equipment, that players may or may not run into or read about and wonder what it is. This list is (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: SHOTTLE!

(...) One? Yikes, now I feel like such a Bionicle victim: I've got about 60-70 of them. :-) That housing complex idea is just the kind of thing I was thinking of. If stood on end and used as a base, the lid can have bricks attached directly to it, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: NBA at Toys R Us

(...) Nonsense! There is a use for these. Take the heads off, get some alcohol wipes and wipe those faces off. Now you have some brown and flesh colored 1x1 (minifig head) round bricks. These are useful as architectural embellishments. I've got (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.sports, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  4.5 Foot Tall Clock Tower

This is my latest LEGO architectural piece. It is a fictitious clock tower that is less than minifig scale. It is roughly 33 stories tall (four and a half feet) my tallest LEGO skyscraper yet. The clock is purely aesthetic, it does not function. It (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  4.5 foot tall clock tower

This is my latest LEGO architectural piece. It is a fictitious clock tower that is less than minifig scale. It is roughly 33 stories tall (four and a half feet) my tallest LEGO skyscraper yet. It was a lot of fun doing the detail on the ground level (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.321)

More:  Next Page >>