 Town / 7719
7718  |  7720
Subject:
lighting wish-list?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 01:29:28 GMT

As you may have seen in my other post, I'm getting into adding lights for my
town models.  I'm also an electronics hobbyist, and I have a bunch of bright LED
lamps that I'm starting to think about working into my LEGO models.

But if I'm going to go to that much trouble, I might as well share them with
others!  And I'm not as experienced a town modeler as virtually everybody here.
:)  So, I'd like to get your input:

If you could make any kind of LEGO piece light up, what would you want?  Assume
you can choose any shape of brick, and color of light; and you could even ask
for special effects like lights that blink on/off or change colors.  What sort
of lighting effects would you work into your models?

I have some ideas (my favorite so far is a multicolor flashing light which I
think would make a pretty convincing minifig TV), but I'd love to hear what
other town builders would want.

Thanks,
- Joe