 Town / 7721
Re: lighting wish-list?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:50:12 GMT

In lugnet.town, Joe Strout wrote:
If you could make any kind of LEGO piece light up, what would you want?  Assume
you can choose any shape of brick, and color of light; and you could even ask
for special effects like lights that blink on/off or change colors.  What sort
of lighting effects would you work into your models?

Well, my wish list is pretty mundane:

1) A string of Xmas lights based on 1x1 round plates (coloured transparent
ones). A wire linking them is not a problem as it would make the lights look
more authentic. Blinking as an option would be cool.

2) 1x1 rounds (transparent, both clear and yellow tint) for street lights, lamps
whatever.

3) Working traffic lights based on the same 1x1 rounds as the xmas lights (but
lit through the block would be fine)