  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2541 – 2560 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 1 x 3 bricks in transparent dark blue

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:I8rnK9.rzt@lugnet.com... (...) from? (...) Sounds like it could be a likely pick-a-brick part. Or possibly from one of the less-popular-with-afol ranges like Jack Stone which seldom get (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: New MOC:

(...) Jeesh, If I must. Mladen you wonderful fool you. why do I keep getting this feeling that 2005 is gonna be a special year? Ok, I see all the good stuff that makes for Mladen battle platforms. I see a few more studs than what is normal, I'll (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Solid Modeling of a Lego(tm) Person with Pro/ENGINEER

I found this whilst looking for something else and thought it may be of interest. It is a class exercise to introduce you to a 3D-modelling package (Pro/ENGINEER). It is sponsored by the The University of Melbourne, Faculty of Engineering. Here's (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Correction: New crane for 2005?

Correction- it is in minifig scale which could indicate it is for town legos or another related theme. (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: The Beeesh

(...) Eric, woof. This has memories of Gomgile for me. Head shape, color, fingers. Beeesh has a much slimmer figure though. Has Gomgile been working out? Dude right on with the eyes. Coooool. Fingers seem a little strange on Beeesh, otherworldly but (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  VIKINGS!!!!!!!(Re: was:LEGO new crane)

(...) Vikings Theme. Just can't tell if it is minifig scale or not. That Giant Dump Truck looks pretty sweet as well. Jeramy (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Get over to Megabloks.com right now!

(...) My local Walmart had most of the new sets when I was in earlier this week. Set 1931 Spider-man vs. Venom is the one that comes in a metal box (like the chess set from a year or two ago). (...) Unleash was the only one of the three (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: A customized minifig and a question

Well, I prefer painting myself; but several people I know swear by printable decals. I beleive they use the same waterslide decals that modelers use for cars and airplanes. It can be bought in sheets and run through a printer. All you have to do is (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.mod)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Get over to Megabloks.com right now!

(...) I checked my local Target, but no sign of the Marvel sets. Oddly, they've rearranged the construction block aisle now that Christmas has passed, and I don't even see a mention of the Marvel stuff in the little placeholder labels on the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: GR-Destroyer

(...) Yes. I'll post some pictures of the inner workings this weekend. I have a feeling though that if I peel off some of the skin I might find a few minifig skeletons, workers riveted inside the hull... K (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Brain no workie...Post your .space ideas (starships/fighters/cargo haulers/microfig/minifig/etc)

(...) A pimp fighter with Zebra skin interior? A space-Segway? A flying Spamcake diner? An old folks home for classic space figs? Fly-in movie theater? Oribital car wash? Shriner's parade with space buggies? Cyrano Jones's Space ship (cluttered with (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Brain no workie...Post your .space ideas (starships/fighters/cargo haulers/microfig/minifig/etc)

(...) Whenever I get in a stump, I look at concept art. I even made a whole slew of it available online: (URL) you can check here: (URL) for ideas on engines, cockpits, and guns. (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Brain no workie...Post your .space ideas (starships/fighters/cargo haulers/microfig/minifig/etc)

(...) The space cockpit labeled, "Arg I totally forgot who" is from Mark Neumann's (URL) C/T-347 Pioneer>. Awesome Space "highlight reel", by the way. (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Clue

Superlatives fail me here. Excellent. As for the rest of the discussion, it's nice to see a creation that speaks for itself, and so eloquently too. Great use of the proto-minifig. Keep up the good work. Peace and 'armlessness, Professor Whateverly (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: A customized minifig and a question

(...) I don't do custom minifigs at all but I must say, you do a superb job. I really like the Canada Post carrier. I live in the GTA area myself and it looks like a real postal carrier!! ---member 1893 (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.mod)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Brain no workie...Post your .space ideas (starships/fighters/cargo haulers/microfig/minifig/etc)

(...) My god...Thank you! Thank you times...I dunno how many...a big number...really really REALLY big number. I gotta get building...thanks again! Wes (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Brain no workie...Post your .space ideas (starships/fighters/cargo haulers/microfig/minifig/etc)

G'day AFOLs and Pre-AFOLs: I'm getting a hankerin' for some buildin'...only problem...I dunno what I want to build... So...here's your task: Think up some crazy/new/inventive idea and post it. Hopefully this'll be alot easier than surfing around (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

You'll notice the dead trademark is for computer game rights. They obviously decided a jack stone computer game wouldnt sell. [should probably change follow up but no idea where it should go] (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: A customized minifig and a question

G'day Edward Thanks for replying. (...) So I was noticing in your recent posting of custom figures. Thanks for sharing those, by the way. It's a bit more motivation for me to get going about generating images of my own figures, since we have several (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.mod)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

  Re: A customized minifig and a question

Hello Daniel (...) Thanks very much. :) (...) Given the cold snap of earlier this week, I've been contemplating making a version of one in their extreme cold weather uniform to make the resemblance a little closer! Mind you, I don't have a parka (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 0.334)

More:  Next Page >>