 Space / 37681
37680  |  37682
Subject:
Brain no workie...Post your .space ideas (starships/fighters/cargo haulers/microfig/minifig/etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:58:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

G'day AFOLs and Pre-AFOLs:

I'm getting a hankerin' for some buildin'...only problem...I dunno what I want
to build...

So...here's your task: Think up some crazy/new/inventive idea and post it.

Hopefully this'll be alot easier than surfing around Brickshelf for a few hours
and trying to get inspired by something.

...or you could just post a link to a really cool MOC, that'd be good too.

And the downside...none! Anyone who is having one of those 'I wanna
build...but...what?' kinda days, can come here and get inspired by what people
have posted!

in the mean time...guess I'll play somemore Counter Strike: Source

L8er

Wes