 Space / 37683
Re: Brain no workie...Post your .space ideas (starships/fighters/cargo haulers/microfig/minifig/etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 20:43:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wesley T. Prewer wrote:
So...here's your task: Think up some crazy/new/inventive idea and post it.

A pimp fighter with Zebra skin interior?
A space-Segway?
A flying Spamcake diner?
An old folks home for classic space figs?
Fly-in movie theater?
Oribital car wash?
Shriner's parade with space buggies?
Cyrano Jones's Space ship (cluttered with Tribbles)
Wagon train for space-settlers?
Indians vs. Cowboys in space? Space TeePees?

Ok, I'll stop at 10.

DaveE