  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2141 – 2160 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A french BB 62400

(...) [snip] (...) That is great. I like the view from the minifig perspective, but I am left wondering, what is happening on top of the model :) (...) Thanks for the LDRAWing of that technique. It is a really neat technique. Also, I am glad you (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Minifig Scale HUMMER H2 SUT

I like the fact that you kept it simple. It would be easy to aquire parts and build 4-5 of them quickly for a town scene. (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.348)

  Re: June meeting pool MOCs contest ideas

(...) Any of these sounds great, but I'd probably add a rule saying that any floating MOC cannot use those boat hull pieces specifically designed for floating on water (but those minifig rowboats & canoes would be ok I think) - that'd kinda lose the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

minifig
(score: 0.348)

  Crocheted clothing for minifigs

(URL) a very lucky guy as my wife is making a bunch of minifig scale crocheted clothing! These are the prototypes for making the patterns, and future versions can have patterns and embrodiery ( like a simple picture or letter ) Everything turned out (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.general) !

minifig
(score: 0.348)

  Minifig Scale HUMMER H2 SUT

Hey all. This is one of my creations I will not be modding again, (as it is demolished) so it's time for LUGNET! Brickshelf thread is: (URL) I would give the MOCpage, but Sean has the site down at the moment. Please post anything that pops into your (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.348)

  Trading parts for StarWars minifig

hi newbie to the forum but actually saw some of u a in Macquarie University a few years ago. i finished my study last year and i'm due to be back to Hong Kong soon. got a box of lego parts that is too heavy to bring back and ebay is a bit hetic to (...) (19 years ago, 21-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  Reloading MPD into Minifig generator

Hi Folks, I've got a 10 year old student who wants to create an animated minifig. He wants to create an animated gif by posing the minifig into a walking motion. Moving the arms and legs are easier while in the minifig generator. Unfortuantely, as (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Minifig Scale HUMMER H2 SUT

(...) Any chance you made instructions before you took it apart? I'd love to have a squad of those running around my personal LEGOland. David Gregory (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Checkers vignette

(...) Oh yes, I meant to point that out. I intentionally cut the board size/complexity in half, for a couple of reasons (beyond the obvious one of 1x1 plates being a bit too big for minifig-scale checkers!). First, it seems to me that objects in (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Questions about LPub

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:IH44Bp.4zn@lugnet.com... (...) I meant backlights :-) Another thing: How to combine parts that are actually subassemblies? Like the minifig parts arms+hands+torso and hips+legs? See: (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  first vig: bad hair day

i'm not known in my lug for dealing well with small-scale projects. i like to build big, so when our may meeting's challenge was to come up with a vig, i balked, i hemmed, i hawed, i gave in. it's not a theme that most afols may be familiar with - (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Modding the new LEGO lightup minifig

(...) Yeah, I realised that after I played with one in a shop! Tim (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod)

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  Re: 2x4 brick colors

(...) That's certainly true. It's really frustrating to have a mere handful of parts in some color (for instance, I think I have exactly two purple 1x2 bricks from some Harry Potter set and no other purple (leaving aside some minifig torsos)), so (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.color, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Widow Spider: Warning it is yet another Bionicle MOC...

Bryce! We'll make a pact to post more often. I've been saying I will for the past two years but school seems to catch me and I forget. (...) Gah I'm so inconsistent at even doing that :P (...) That's sweet. I've always loved the idea of different (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  The Millenium Falcon

Hello all. First, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Matt, and while I've lurked around Lugnet for the past half-year or so, this is my first post. I normally hang out at the FBTB forums under my long-time internet handle 'Pepa Quin'. I (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Crocheted clothing for minifigs

(...) no shame in a guy doing fibre arts, learning how to knit here =) one of the big reasons is the crocheted minifig stuffy my wonderful wife is making has been put on the back burner. right now she's making full wardrobes for her Scala dolls, (...) (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  Space Vignette: Asphyxiate, Too

I spent some time over the weekend working up some new (URL) vignettes>, mainly working on my theme of a "Bricktionary" of one-word-themed entries. I thought I had a pretty good go with (URL) Asphyxiate>, but someone pointed out that the minifig (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.space, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Blindado de lagartas B1

(...) Boas Atenção que a minha cidade não vai ser imperialista... pelo menos não sonho com isso... claro q do futuro nada sei :)... o TLB04 foi desenhado para defender a cidade... mas se precisar... LOL Agora sobre o blindado. Gostei no geral, mas (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.loc.pt)

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  Micro (or mini?) Sears Tower

All right, so I know I'm not the first... but my son is a big fan of the Sears Tower, and we had to build one. We can't afford to make it minifig scale (even within the usually loose interpretation of that), so it's more like mini or micro scale. (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Sato Plaza

(...) So this is what happens when you smoke weed, drink beer and watch the power rangers during construction... Nicely done! You’re like a rabid over-sexed monkey surrounded by a pack of fat kids with unripe bananas. And yet, we still see the (...) (19 years ago, 21-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.347)

More:  Next Page >>