 Local / Australia / 13348
13347  |  13349
Subject:
Trading parts for StarWars minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 21 May 2005 13:49:44 GMT

hi newbie to the forum but actually saw some of u a  in Macquarie University a
few years ago.

i finished my study last year and i'm due to be back to Hong Kong soon. got a
box of lego parts that is too heavy to bring back and ebay is a bit hetic to
deal with. therefore i want to see if someone want to trade with me for the
parts.

basically all i want is just a few (prolly 3-5) lego star wars minifig to
enhance my collection so the bricks will go to someone who needs them.thus
i'm not trying to trade for minifigs that has equal value to the bricks. i
guess i would be happy to trade for one rarer minifig with all my bricks.

so what i want is just:
Any Imperial troopers except Scount trooper and Dark Red Clone trooper (7250).

i also want to see if someone would like to share a box of New Tie Fighter
(light-up vader) with me as i just want the vader. i saw it's about AU$30 at
K-mart today so i guess i'd like to pay $12 for vader and u can get the tie
fighter and the tie fighter pilot for $20.

if u are interested please email me, i will email u the
pic of my bricks so we can discuss about the trade in details.

not quite sure if it is a reasonable way to trade but yeh......contact me if u
are interested.

i live in city of Sydney and it would be good if we can trade in person to save
shipping. people from other states are welcome too.

thx