  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 941 – 960 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Sorting/Storing Catalogs

I once had a request for knowing the codes for metric(European) paper sizes. If you want those, I will be happy to post them here. A4 would be much easier than 210mmW x 297mmL anyday!!!! Thomas Main wrote in message <361017A6.EDB23025@a...te.edu>... (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.storage)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Strategy/algorithm for Followup-To field in non-discussion groups

(...) I'd go with no. If I post a model to lcad.dat I would not expect to see that model appear in any other group. That is, the model post itself is different in kind from its followups. -Lar ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  L&L Seaport bought!

Hi all, Well, this is my first post to Lugnet, thanks Todd for making it all possible! I just "traded" $180 for a L&L Seaport and a Pier Police, both with original boxes and original instructions. Both are in great shape! Adios, Carrie ======== (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.902)

  width

Take a look at this post through the web interface: (URL) is it so wide? Is it the identifier? Or is it the one long line that didn't wrap? I'd tend to stump for keeping the width within reason if possible. And let the record show that I'm formally (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Forgot to post here - announcing my web site!

(...) Hrm. I would have said that this group was MORE appropriate to post announcements of a new web page than .announcements (which I see for more major things than another Lego web page) Sarah (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.publish)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Some Questions...

not off hand, the soonest I can check is this weekend, sorry, I'll post as soon as I find out if someone else doesn't post it first Brett Carver wrote in message <362D6386.3F45@sr.hp.com>... (...) Matt Marshall $%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  This is the beginning...

of a new Era. I am proud that I've been chosen to participate in the beta-test of news:lugnet.com. Thanx, Todd! (I'm also proud to be the first one to post here (so it seems), but that is just because I have a cable-tv connection and I can check my (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.announce)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Possible flakiness warning

[follow-up set to lugnet.general] I am about to install a filter on the newsserver which inserts people's real names into the NNTP header block when they post (for the people whose names are known so far) in case they forget to include their full (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.announce)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Folks in the LA area

I'm not living in LA (any more), but replying to the rest of your message: Keeping posting on-topic will probably be an on-going effort. Besides the klewless who mis-post (either through ignorance, laziness, or bad karma), there will always be both (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Clones?

(...) Ack!! The bricks aren't the same height as LEGO bricks? Majorly bummed. I'd think the reviews newsgroup would be a good place to post reviews of anything, including clone bricks. But a separate catchall group for nonlego building systems would (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  X-Real-Life-Name header

(...) Okie dokie, I've got a mapping in the server now so that your real-life name is inserted automagically into the headers of the articles you post, for example: Xref: lugnet.com lugnet.general:75 Newsgroups: lugnet.general Path: (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Test of Real Life tag

OK... weird. Where is the X-Real-Life tag coming from? The referenced post does not have it when I view all headers. Any way, I changed it back. (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Publishing DAT files (was Re: B-Wing DAT file)

(...) Hmm, I'm wondering... What if it were "OK and acceptable" to post .DAT files in any group, as long as they were accompanied by commentary? I can see them being useful in a discussion of castles, or space ships, or other areas where someone (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Too few UK'ers, so an agreement amongst all English ones to post here!

(...) Being High Wycombe area, I suppose ayl would be Aylesbury? That would probably apply to me, too! ___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam dot Web Sight: (URL) Instant Messenger: RJD88888 ICQ 13177071 ___...___ For the best Lego (...) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Have you seen any of these sets?

I took some, but didn't have time to put them up. I'll try to take better ones tomorrow, and post them. Then once I have the other bricks for the interior, I'll update the page with "optional" interior pics ;-) (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) Speaking of SW Lego, I just finished a first draft model of Kyle Katarn's ship... I forget what it was called... "the Moldy Crow" ??? something like that. Anybody know what it is called? I'll post images of it on my web page soon. --Karim (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Weird Catalog from Consumer Affairs

(...) Feh. I'm using Agent, and it lets me use a custom sig for each group automatically, or select any sig for any specific post if I so choose. Outlook Express is a great e-mail client. Never liked it for news. -- Unofficial listing of weekly Lego (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Lugnet leads to my decloaking

Fancy a university having a USENET server that won't let you post, eh? And I've got no time for DejaNews... So thank God for Lugnet - I am de-cloaked! Shed (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Too few UK'ers, so an agreement amongst all English ones to post here!

(...) were (...) down. Yes, the one in Amersham. Had I only known......... I have yet to go back. I hope now that the summer is over, that they will reinstate it. Still, they had a real good deal on that Explorien's starship. Oh, and the shop also (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Folks in the LA area

So, let's get some L.A. people in here chatting! I must say, as much as I didn't like the idea of splitting up RTL into a bunch of newsgroups, this is great! It somehow feels like a nice little community again, without a hundred messages a day. :) (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

post
(score: 0.902)

More:  Next Page >>