 Administrative / General / 113
Re: Clones?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:17:19 GMT

Paul Gyugyi wrote:

Is there a safe flame-proof place to talk about
clone bricks?  I got the new Best-Loc tank.
The studs are the right size, but the bricks are
as tall as they are wide, so they come up a bit
short when compared to lego bricks.  The plates are
half that size, making them very difficult to
use in a lego model.
The tank itself was really nice.  Very few speciallized
pieces, except for the tank chassis which reminded me a
bit of lego pirate ship hulls in size and shape.
-gyug

Ack!!  The bricks aren't the same height as LEGO bricks?

Majorly bummed.

I'd think the reviews newsgroup would be a good place to post
reviews of anything, including clone bricks.  But a separate
catchall group for nonlego building systems would be good.

--

jthompson@teubner.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"