  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 841 – 860 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  First Post

Am I the first Manhattanite to post here or what? I think the geographic heirarchy might be a little too complex (perhaps), but I am looking forward to seeing no more posts about sales in Canada, taxes in Australia, where to shop in London, etc.! (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny.man)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: 1st post?

Hi Richard this is my first post also. I got this message to try lugnet and here I am. Yea I like to build most anything with lego. Not much into technic. I like the regular bricks best. I got some stuff that I have built on my page, if you wannt to (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: random post

Or better yet, MAKE a random post? Like the one I just did to off-topic.fun but better. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Libertarian Propaganda

Before reading this post in reply to Christopher Weeks reply to my reply to Larry Pieniazek's original post, please read my reply to Larry's reply to my reply to his original post here: (URL) . It will help solidify all of my post here. Warning, the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 1.028)

  My inventory post is being rejected

Todd, Why can't I post my 7131 inventory to the lugnet.db.inv group? I've tried 4 or 5 times but it keeps getting rejected with the following message: Outlook Express could not post the message 'Inventory for 7131 - Anakin's Podracer' to Lugnet. The (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Post preview screen behaving strangely?

Since I switched to Firefox 1.0 the other day I've noticed that when I preview a post, the preview text box is a lot narrower than the entry box, casuing the preview to be wrapped before the end of each line. And it only seems to happen when I'm (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

Richard, please learn how to cross post, if you would. You've started this thread, or a very similar one, in more than one group. It's far better to post one post to several groups. Thanks. Cross posting is easy no matter whether you are using the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

post
(score: 1.028)

  random post

I just had an idea. How about making a "random post" feature. Have a page or a button that displays a random post from the past. KL (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: GALUG?

so, should we begin throwing dates about... or should we wait until the holiday festivities are concluded, those being: thanksgiving, post-thanksgiving sales, pre-christmas sales, christmas, post-christmas sales & post new-years sales. Ray (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

Just wondering - should I post them to .announce with followup's set to .general, post to .general, both, or maybe even .buy-sale-trade? (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Attn Troy & other sellers: Post Less, Say More...Please

Brett, I post messages when I think that I have something important to let people know about. I also post said messages when the events that I am talking about happen, as in when I put stuff on sale, I post the massage. I had thought that was what (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: A new community of mischeif and mayhem

(...) Because I don't know how to post and cross-post properly... (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 1.028)

  My want list

I thought I'd post my updated want list here & post it on my web-page later... I hoping that after Thanksgiving, I can post an updated list of what I have for trade. Here's what I'm looking for: | Set# | Description | Theme | DTH | Comment | (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 1.028)

  (canceled)

post
(score: 1.028)

  LEGO Sunglasses?

My cousin sent me this blog post: (2 URLs) Enjoy, --Mike (15 years ago, 8-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: UCS X-Wing model  [DAT]

(...) Sorry about that, Dan. In all honesty, I can't remember exactly where I got this... So I guess I'll just post (RE-post?) it. NOTE: Thanks to Don Rogerson for modelling this part! NOTE 2: In order for this to work with XWING.mpd, you must name (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: human sexuality

(I'm at a client, so it's a hassle to switch identities, but I'm wearing my Admin hat in this post) This post is not just directed at Chris. (...) To clarify. we did not censor anyone, nor did we wish to. LUGNET does not practice censorship. I (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: A query to GBC members, module builders, and technic model builders.

Hmm - I originally forgot to add lugnet.technic to this post, please post any comments/thoughts you may have to share with others. Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde "Geoffrey Hyde" <g.hyde@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:IAyr24.C76@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Which way do I post, which way do I post?

(...) I would consider Federal Way more a part of Seattle-ara than Tacoma. (HEy, wait a sec. Tacoma gets a group and Bellevue does not?!!! Bellevue's bigger, Todd...) I'm glad I did this survey of groups with messages, though. i had not noticed this (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.tac)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Which way do I post, which way do I post?

(...) I'm not sure? I don't go to Tacoma THAT often. Even though it's just a hop, skip and jump down the road from SOuthcenter, where I DO go quite a bit. People commute from Seattle to Tacoma though, I know. I have gone to Tacoma to look at Toys R (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.tac)

post
(score: 1.028)

More:  Next Page >>